Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Few Minutes with The Good Doctor: Big Project and Great Visits Edition

When we last left The Good Doctor, we was being interrogated by a man in a black suit.

The man in black said "It seems that you've been living two lives. One life, you're Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company. You have a social security number, pay your taxes, and you... help your landlady carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias "Lizardo" and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not."

Good day to you, and to all the ships at sea. Welcome to A Few Minutes with the Good Doctor.  I am Emilio, and I will be taking your drink orders...

It's been quite the week for The Good Doctor, so let's get started, shall we?









The Big Project is a GO!

For the past 2 and a half months, a project has been in the works that will hopefully enlighten readers from around the world to what exactly this thing of ours is all about.  A secret meeting was held in downtown Chicago on a cool Friday afternoon in April. Numerous e-mails and networking within the adult theater scene took place. 

This project, quarterbacked by a colleague, was hinging on the approval of the final publisher of the project. Fingers were crossed, garlic necklaces worn, and candles lit, in hopes that we would get the approval. Decision day came and went with no answer.  Hours turned into days, and days into a week.

And then the e-mail hit my in-box...

"It's a GO!"

For the time being, this is all I can tell you about The Big Project. But as soon as I get clearance to tell you, the good readers of The Journal more, I will.

This is going to be very cool.  Trust me.








  • I want to give you a great example of how The Journal helped a loyal reader have a fun evening at an adult theater. On the same visit as the above 15th Ave Adult Theater visit, a guy came up to me and asked me if I was the Doctor. This tall and good looking young man introduced himself and explained to me he was a loyal reader of The Journal, and because of my post earlier in the day, he was there for an evening of adult theater fun. We had an nice chat before I headed back into the theater. It was clear in my observations of him throughout the night that he did indeed heed all of my suggestions on how to succeed at a theater. He was the best dressed guy in the play room, was not crowding, not desperate, and not an annoyance to couples.  He played it by the book.  And guess what? He was rewarded by an intense doggie style encounter with the very naughty Moaning Lisa. Well played sir... That's how it is done. 
  • The Good Doctor also spent Tuesday and Wednesday of this past week evening at the terrific Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ. A good time was spent with the entire BNA family: Brenda, Bill, Paul, Frank, Ed, and Ben.  You will not find a more couples friendly staff at any adult theater in the country. Kudos to my friends at BNA!  
  • I am slowly but surely getting caught up on reports that have been in the editing que. If you have submitted a report and have not seen it up yet, please be patient. I will get to each and every one of them. In the meantime, please keep on sending in your reports, pics, and reviews. 
  • This past week (including this weekend) has been a very busy one across this thing of ours. All of the top tier theaters have been very busy, and I will have this week's power rankings up on Monday.
  • My good friends The Sexual Athletes made a first time visit to the Berlin News Agency this past Friday morning, with excellent results. I want to thank all of the guys who showed up and mentioned that "Doc sent me!" to this hot couple.
  • Be on the lookout for amazing Couple's Flash Reports in the next few days.  
  • Lastly, I am trying to get to 1,000 followers on Twitter by the end of June.  If I get to 1,000 by June 30th, it will trigger a 50 pic "Best of The Journal" report with the hottest and most filthy images in my extensive archive of 100% real and original pics submitted to The Journal. I also include exclusive content and photos on my Twitter feed. Please follow me @LizardoJournal on your Twitter app on your smartphone, or by clicking HERE
Thank you again for making the Journal of Adult Theaters the #1 website featuring all original adult theater reports and pic on the interwebs. 

Doc