Monday, June 23, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Hawaiian Eyeful @ The Barnett Ave. Superstore Theater in San Diego w/9 PICS!

Doc here, a man who some say was once named "Mr. Skeeball" in a nation tournament held in Delaware, with the mother of all Hawaiian Eyeful reports.

Hawaiian Eyeful has been absent from the adult theater scene for about a year now. She has had her hands full in that time, but things have settled down and she has emerged like Venus from the sea foam, and back into this thing of ours.

So without further ado, please welcome back my good friend and one of the legendary ladies of the adult theater scene, Hawaiian Eyeful.

***

Dear Doctor,

It’s been a long time cumming since I have made an appearance. Since taking this last year off after making my debut in Portland Oregon over 2 ½ years ago, I decided what a better way to ease myself back into this thing of ours than in a place I am not known. 
I spent the 1st week of June in high heels and dressed provocatively as a booth model for a convention being held in San Diego.  Since I knew I would be in California, I asked Dr. Lizardo where might one visit to have some fun.   He recommended the Barnett Avenue Superstore. With my booth model work done for the week, we decided it was time to get some playtime in.  Going commando style and dressed wearing only short a blue denim skirt accented with a red low-cut top, we made our way to the Barnett Superstore...
Hawaiian Eyeful
@ Barnett Ave Superstore
(as all the rest in the report)
As we entered, my first impression was that it reminded me of Portland’s Fantasy Video and the Paris Theater all in one.  As we walked on through the store, we saw they had a place for private showing as well.  Since there were no girls performing at the moment, we proceeded to the theater area, where there were four guys in attendance.  Two screens were playing in the theater; one with a heterosexual film and the other with a homosexual film. 

Since, I wasn’t sure what kind of men were in the room, I decided to make my way into the next theater room, which was empty.  I figured those interested in a woman would follow. Being more than ready to put on a show, I stood in front of the theater as my husband sat down in the first row. Pulling my skirt up, I began fingering my clit and with my other hand exposing my tits.
As I enjoyed playing with myself and watching Mr. Hawaiian Eyeful’s cock rising to the occasion, I moved forward closer to Mr. H and leaned into him.  With his hard cock exposed I leaned over to begin sucking.  It was then I knew that three guys from the other theater had now entered.  As my husband commanded, I got up and leaned over the chair so he could fuck me from behind.  With my mountain peaks bouncing, I began to enjoy the hands groping them for a feel. 

After a bit, my man settled into a seat where I mounted his cock while one of the other men, made his way closer to me, stroking his own cock.   Since he was in my reach, I began stroking his cock with my left hand.   I so badly wanted to suck a cock. A guy had seated to the right of me had pulled out his cock .  I begged him to move closer, so I could place my mouth around his cock and begin sucking. With a cock in my mouth, one in my pussy and another in my hand, I felt like a volcano, ready to explode.  Dismounting from my man, I settled back in my seat to let the remaining men have more accessibility to my body. 
Two men kneaded my tits so hard all I needed was a little water and some active dry yeast and I could have made bread.  The third man fingered my pussy as he stroked his cock.  Squirting all over his fingers, he then placed his fingers in my mouth so I could lick them off clean. My enjoyment continued and knowing that their cocks were loaded made my pussy even wetter. As their culmination continued to build it was just a few short minutes before my big tits were dripping with their wet warm cum.

While the men put away their cocks, I stood up to clean up myself and noticed that the tissue dispenser in the theater was empty.   It was also at the time that a new group of men (which I will now refer to as the regulars) had entered the theater and noticed my demise.   It was just a short amount of time, before someone was pushing tissue into my hand.  Wiping the wet warm loads off my body, I settled down with anticipation of what was next to cum. 
 
A few seconds passed, before I felt the men began to grope my girls, another began exploring my clit, while even another asked if he could shine his camera flashlight so all those exploring and watching could get a better look.  I was in such sexual bliss with each stimulation; whether it was fondling my breasts, sucking my nipples or just caressing me in the most intimate places, my body was enjoying the ecstasy.   I sucked my husband’s cock and took turns squirting my cum onto various men’s hands until I stopped, spent.

Cleaning myself up once again, I began conversing with the group.  Chuck who seemed to be the spokesman for the group mentioned they had heard of Dr. Lizardo and the Paris Theater.  In fact, there were men in the group who just wanted to take some trips to many of the venues that the Dr. has mentioned. They did mentioned that normally on a Friday and Saturday night they have 25 people in the theater, with a few other couples joining in.  They also mentioned how they enjoyed driving to Phoenix regularly to visit Discretions and Apache Junction. Mr. H then asked them if they had heard or read about “The Hawaiian Eyeful”; much to my surprise, they had. They were quite surprised to find me visiting their turf! 

For a Friday, the evening was slow and definitely a different atmosphere.  One thing is for sure though, California is a bit conservative, as I definitely missed not having an arena table to lay on for comfortable fucking.
As I stood up to get ready to leave, the men wanted to give me a final sendoff.  I don’t know if it was to pleasure me or for me to pleasure them, but who was I to deny them?
Before I knew it, someone began finger fucking my pussy while two others sucked and fondled my girls.  There is nothing like being serviced by men who love to please a woman.  It was just a matter of minutes before my juices began to flow once again, and I had begun squirting all over his hands.   Knowing my body now was completed emptied and drained, I decided to call it a night.      

What a great way to depart from the Barnett Adult Bookstore sexually satiated.   Thank you men for reminding me of what I have been missing. It was quite a pleasure to have met some new friends in this thing of ours. 
Oregonians should be thankful for the great opportunity we have to enjoy our sexuality when it comes to expressing ourselves in Oregon theaters.

Until my next adventure and as always, continue to enjoy this thing of ours!
The Hawaiian Eyeful

The Hawaiian Eyeful Gallery - Barnett Ave. Superstore
(Click the thumbnails to ENLARGE)














***

Doc here again... Wow. I will let you compose yourselves.

OK, all set? Good.  Many thanks to the very sexy Hawaiian Eyeful and Mr. HE for another great report and set of pics. Keep them coming Ms. Eyeful, and I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the legendary ladies of Portland's adult theater scene next month.

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter