Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Hotwife Koral Goes Dogging in Boise: Part 1 w/8 HOT PICS!

Doc here, a man who some say was once a newlywed, who acquired an unexpected wedding present. Unknown to the blissfully happy Doctor, ruthless mobsters are on his tail, determined to reclaim their lost property.

This past weekend in Portland, The Good Doctor had arranged to meet some of Portland's "Legendary Ladies", an exclusive club of PDX's hottest adult theater women (and their respective better halves). Gemini, Hawaiian Eyeful, Bambi, Ms. Fullswing & Ashbaby to name the principle offenders.  I wasn't able to connect with one couple however prior to the trip: HotWife Koral and her hubby, S.  The Good Doctor was sad.

The Good Doctor's sadness didn't last long, as on Saturday night I received a phone call at The Oregon Theater from Brent, where I was wrapping up my visit there. The friendly voice at the other the of the line said:

"Doc...Koral and S are here at The Paris, and they want to meet you."

With wheels squealing from my rental cherry red Stugotz 200 Turbo, I made it down to The Paris to finally meet Koral and S in person. I have been talking with them via e-mail since they started contributing to The Journal in the Summer of 2012. And by no surprise, it was like greeting old friends.  And Koral in person? While her pics are smoking hot, she is even hotter in person. Trust me.

OK, with the exposition out of the way, onto Part 1 of their Couple's Flash Report. Part 2 goes live at 3pm CT today (with more PICS).

***
Doc,

Koral and I went to Boise recently for a family function. Whenever we are traveling around, we always try to visit the adult side of town and check it out.
We went to what seemed to be the only adult shop in town, but it was dead. Near our hotel room there was a bike trail following the river all through town. I posted an ad on Craigslist with the information that we were out dogging and how to find us…and a code phrase, “nice weather tonight”.
We went out and walked the trail, and it wasn’t long before a fellow walked by and repeated  the code phrase to us. I invited him to join us and told him he could play with Koral's tits if he’d like…which he did like.  It wasn’t long before another fellow came wondering up, and saying the code. He was happy to join us as well.
We then walked into the bushes towards the river, where there was a small beach. I took off my wife's clothes and told the guys to help themselves to her body while I took pics. These are the photos of that great night…enjoy.
Koral's Dogging in Boise Gallery
(Click Thumbnails to ENLARGE)