Thursday, August 28, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Inside The Mysterious Maya - Part 3: The British Open (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say was once spotted dressed as a shrub, just so he could get a good vantage point at a soccer game, with another incredible peak inside The Mysterious Maya.

Maya is clearly one of my readers favorite reporters, as her submissions get a crazy amount of pageviews and downloads. And this report from The UK is just amazing.

Also, if you would like to reach out to Maya, her e-mail address is included below. Just mention that "Doc sent me!" when writing her.

Take it away, Maya!

***


England and the British Open

Mid-May I was in the UK and happened to find this sex club through the web (see below the business card which we picked up).

The place is simply FANTASTIC, and like no other we have ever been. We loved it! In more ways than one is more of a brothel with very unique features.

Guys pay to get in but do not pay for sex once inside. They have a stable of several girls (can see pics on their website) and except for brief breaks during the evening – they are there on two big beds taking everybody. Two girls, and saturdays four.

Location is so-so and from the outside it doesn't look like much, but once you enter and pay your dues its WOW! You get towels and a key to a locker and the moment you enter you'll see on your left side a room packed with guys fucking. In the evenings opens at 8:00 pm and we were told to be early.

Upon arrival, where we interviewed, including showing our passports so they knew we where tourists. I told then I had experience in Nevada working at brothels. Got a tour and was asked if I could come back (presuming we liked the place and they liked my work), and which days so they could give one girl the evening off. Was then offered the job (no pay, lol), changed into my FUCK ME outfit, and walked into the room. Was introduced to the other two girls while they where being fucked.
Maya
During the next 4 hours anywhere between 15 and 20 guys where there to use us. Most where there for the duration of the party, and dropping at least 2 loads if not three during the evening. They make sure they get their entrance fees worth, Doc.

Soon one guy was riding me and then another, and then the girls took turns at a break, so I had one of the beds. Beside the bed there's a jar with condoms, another with lube pouches, and wipes on the side. The rule is they have to get a rubber, offer to put lube, and then anybody could mount me or feed me cock. I was told had to take all and anybody, which for a girl like me is a dream cum true.

Nobody asked for permission, they just came and enjoyed, enjoyed and came, and as I was the fresh meat and ended up being the total sex slave. I was fucked silly, probably like never before for 4 hours with very few and short breaks. And incredible as it may sound, every time they did relieve themselves except for one that tried a 3rd time and couldn't gift me. Overall I was abused all the time, and loved it!

After a couple of hours, I was simply laying down either on my back or belly down and got to feel my cunt filled with one cock after another. One wanted to enter me in the parking lot when we where all leaving, so it continued even after closing time.
How can a girl refuse? We did this Tuesday, and then Thursday, and finally Saturday. Thankfully hubiby insisted on some lube before each mount, otherwise....

If you ever consider an international data base, put this place on the top of the list!

Thoughts? Fantasies? E-mail me at swgirl1978@yahoo.com .

Love,

Maya

***

Doc here again... Many, many thanks to the amazing Mysterious Maya and this peak up her skirt.  There are more adventures to come, and many more to be written.  Keep them coming, Maya!

Thanks,
Doc