Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Field Report! The Lurker Visits Airport Video in Beckley, WV

Doc here, a man who some say once ran for Parks and Recreation Commissioner in The Valley (near the small women's liberal arts college), only to be beaten by a man whose nickname was "Sidetruckin' ", with a first time Field Report from new contributor, The Lurker.

Here we go!

***

Hi Doc,

I’ve been a faithful reader (Lurker) for quite a while, but finally would like to start sharing my experiences in “this thing of ours.”


My territory is basically North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Ohio and West Virginia. Rather than a detailed account of any one experience, to start off, I’d just like to share with readers a little about my personal favorite adult theater (and best kept secret) that I’ve ever been to: Airport Video in Beckley, WV.

Airport Video is a discreet little place located just off I-64 near Beckley, WV. It certainly doesn’t look like much from the outside. When you walk in it looks like your typical adult bookstore. To the right, through the beads) is a video booth are with 7 booths, 4 with GH’s. $5.00 gets you in the booth area all day. Through the left door takes you to an outdoor party deck where you find to trailers. One trailer serves as a “straight” theater and the other is a “gay” theater. Each trailer has a main room and two private rooms at each end. They have comfy couches and large screen TV’s. The straight trailer even has stripper poles (which I have seen in use). The cost for the theater is $10.00.

Airport Video is extremely couple and swinger friendly. They host parties regularly on the weekends and even on Wednesday afternoons once a month. They even have a Group page on SwingLifeStyle (SLS) where they post party dates and special events. They also have a website I’m sure you can find with a Google search.

I try to go to Airport Video at least once a week. It’s safe to say I see couples there at least half the time and during their party days I’ve seen as many as 15 couples all playing and getting wild. Suffice it to say, anything you can imagine, I’ve seen at AV. The staff is very friendly and non-intrusive. If you are anywhere in the area of Southern WV I-77 or I-64 I highly recommend a visit. I’m curious if any readers have even been there?

Thanks for letting me share about my favorite ABS and the best kept secret around. I will start sharing my experiences as I get time!

The Lurker

***

Doc here again... Kudos to The Lurker for a terrific first-time report from Airport Video in Beckley, WV. Keep the reports and pics coming in, The Lurker!

Thanks,
Doc