Sunday, February 21, 2016

Smut for a Sunday Evening: Dangerous Curves Ahead Edition with 44 PICS!

Doc here, a man who some say once walked the walk in Hell's Kitchen, providing protection to the neighborhood, all while wearing a red unitard with horns. A guardian devil...

An argument can still be made that I am STILL recovering from hosting last weekend's amazing Valentine's Party at the mighty Art Cinema in Hartford, CT.  Between the extensive prep work we did prior to the event, the crazy party itself, -11F degree weather, and a harrowing trip back to the Midway Aerodrome in the wee hours of last Monday morning, my ass was kicked. 

But as the week wore on, the Good Doctor got his groove back. Bad hair days turned into good ones, and old ladies stopped giving him the stink eye at the 7-11.

Yesterday (Saturday) I worked most of the day finishing the marketing materials for the next 2 15th Ave. Adult Theater parties (after the "Get Lucky" St. Patty's Party on March 12th in Chicago). With the artwork finished, I could turn to my own stiff stuff. Like what you may ask?  How about editing a 3-way photo shoot I did with The Sexual Athletes last weekend. And with that in the can, I can turn back to The Good Doctor's bread & butter, The Journal. 

Those of you who know me know I love curves. Dangerous ones. So why not celebrate some of the top curves from The Journal's extensive archive of report-attached pics direct from subjects themselves?

So kids, pop open that delicious can of the official soda of The Journal, Fresca (Hi Gemini!), and enjoy some really great curves...

Thanks,
Doc

Smut for a Sunday Evening: Dangerous Curves Edition
(Click the Thumbnails to ENLARGE)