Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Flash Report! Anaconda Hits Fantasyland in Tampa, FL

Doc here, a man who some say can sing the songs of whales (above water only), with a terrific Flash Report from senior Journal scribe, Anaconda.

Anaconda ventured to the Sunshine State of Florida, and just by accident drove to Fantasyland 1 and 2 in Tampa. And my accident, I mean planned for months.

Take it away, sir.

***

Hey Doc,

I happen to be in Orlando for business this week and I absolutely would not miss the opportunity to pop my FantasyLand/Tampa cherry. I've been looking forward to this trip for months!! 

I finished up my work obligations and headed West on Route 4 to get the fun started. I rolled into FL1 around 8:30 and there were a fair # of cars in the lot, but it didn't seem like it was packed, so I wasn't sure what was in store. I chatted with the clerk a bit and let him know it was my first visit and to get the layout. I had been tweeting back and forth with FL theater (& Journal) vets Jean and Scott trying to set up a meeting, but alas, weeknight play is not for everyone. But they did advise me to make sure I got the scoop on going between FL1 & 2, which I did, of course. So, I paid my $19 and into the theater I went. 

Not much was going on for a while, just a bunch of guys wandering around. I figured I'd give it at least an hour before I tried to move over to FL2. Traffic picked up and there were several couples that came in. Unfortunately, 2 locked themselves in one of the private side rooms (separately) to just play with themselves, and a third couple with a very attractive woman sat in the main theater, but didn't play at all. 

Fantasyland 1
Tampa
I waited patiently, hoping that they would eventually get in the mood, but after about 45 minutes of just watching the movie, they up and left. Now it was about 10:30 and I was beginning to feel a little disappointed since I've heard how wild it can get. It's one thing to show up on a Wednesday night and not see a couple come in at all, it's another to see several and not even get a show!! Oh well, so I decided it was definitely time for a change of scenery and headed around the corner to Fantasyland 2. 

It was basically the same scene there. That same couple from FL1 also showed up there and same thing, sat and watched the movie with no action even amongst themselves. Two other couples came into the main theater, both of which the female 1/2 were very good looking. No play for them either, at least not in the theater. They also went into a private side room to play by themselves. It was nearing midnight and I had a 90 minute drive ahead of me, so I was beginning to prepare myself mentally for a very disappointing exit. I figured I would just stick around and watch the end of what was a pretty good scene in the movie that was playing, then head out. And just then, my patience finally paid off. 

Fantasyland 2
Tampa

A couple walked in and they were clearly ready to play. She was wearing a tank top with no bra and her big tits were popping out. They sat on one of the adjacent couches and he immediately began fondling her boobs. He unzipped and a quick preliminary handjob turned into a sloppy sounding blowjob. This only lasted a very short time, maybe 10 minutes total from the time they walked in and they were up and onto the bed in the middle of the room. He started fucking her and announced, "Hey guys, she's looking for some good facials too." Needless to say, a halo of cocks quickly formed around her head, mine included. 

She was alternating between 2 and 3 at a time as her man continued to fuck her. After a couple minutes, I felt the urge rising and I let her know her first facial was on it's way, and I delivered it to her just as requested. She thanked me as I backed away to make room, and I returned the thanks and went off to clean up. I left much happier than I thought I was going to only a few minutes earlier, but still wish the rest of the couples were a little more active. 

I don't know when I'll be in Florida again, as it's not on my normal rotation for work, but I'll certainly give Fantasyland another chance whenever I do.

***

Doc here again... Many thanks goes out to Anaconda for another solid report. Keep the reports coming, sir.

By exercising patience, it paid off nicely for Anaconda.  Never pull the ripcord too soon, kids.  The sound of high heels is never far away.

Thanks,
Doc