Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving from The Good Doctor!


Doc here, a man who some say placed a respectable 5th place in an Iron Man triathlon / pumpkin pie eating contest held just outside Horseheads, NY in the early 90's.  

The Good Doctor would like to wish all of you, the good readers of The Journal, a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy the time with your families, as everyone stares at their smartphones around the dinner table. At least that will take the sting out of your Uncle Dom telling another off-color joke in mixed company at the table.

Typically, Black Friday is a very good day at adult theaters across the US. I will try and stay on top of it, and message out updates on my Twitter, @LizardoJournal.  Please follow me if you are not already... You might miss out on something VERY GOOD. 

I will be back right after my tryptophan coma wears off. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Doc