Saturday, August 19, 2017

Couple's Flash Report! Jason & Aria at Adult World in Rennselaer, NY in...2014!

Doc here, a man who some say interned as a college student at Eye World in Los Angeles, but eventually left since they just did eyes.

This terrific first-time report on a first-time visit to an ABS/theater has an interesting story behind it. I'd like to introduce you to Jason and Aria.  These two NYers (as I salute my former home state) did some reconn, and decided Adult World in Rennselaer, NY was going to be where they lost their adult emporium cherry. 

Oh, this report was submitted in 2014. It slipped through the cracks, and Aria was kind enough to bring it back to my attention. Thank you!

So where, how, and what happened? It is here where we pick up the report from Jason & Aria... Take it away, kids!

***

Hi Doc,

As a couple in our 30s/early 40s, this was our first venture into the adult theater world.  We had done some research (including your blog!) and settled on Adult World in Rennselaer, NY.  My boyfriend, Jason, stopped by a few days before to take a tour and scope the place out to make sure it wasn't too sketchy.  He called me after he left the place and seemed to think it would work for us.  

Jason described the theater and the booths and we agreed we'd try out a booth when we had a chance to stop in.  The main guy working the counter was friendly and showed him around, he also explained the process ($5 per person for the booth up front - you print out the coupons and put them in in exchange for credits, I think it came out to 4 credits per $1).  

Monday night was the night we settled on, we got there at about 10:30pm although apparently the theater closes at 11pm, we thought it was midnight based on the store hours online, but he didn't make us leave so that worked out well.  
Adult World
Rennselaer, NY
When we first got there, I was definitely nervous. There were two other guys standing around outside the theater and booth areas.  We went in and picked one of the further booths to the back, one of the guys kind of hung around and it was a little concerning but he didn't come over.  I think he might have been hoping to watch or get an invitation.  We went into the booth and the volume control wasn't working properly, either super loud or silent, so we just left it off while the movie played on the screen.  The booth was pretty cramped but apparently it's only intended for one person (didn't really read the posted rules until after we finished!)

We were in there for about an hour, and between his hard cock and my favorite glass dildo, we had an amazing time! I think we more than made up for the volume control issue, and I think at least one of the other guys was in a booth nearby, so I imagine he enjoyed the sound effects too.  

I have to say that overall, it was a really great experience.  Jason was a little annoyed that the machine only took single dollar bills and not any of the larger bills he had, so he had to keep feeding it more money, but aside from that it was a good experience.  We definitely want to go back and I think next time we might go for the "buddy booth" if anyone wants to watch.  I'd consider the theater, but I feel like I'm still not ready for that yet. 

Only thing I'd wish for is a bigger booth and somewhere to hang my clothes, I dropped my panties on the floor at one point and decided to forgo wearing them when we left just in case there was anything unsavory on the floor.  I did appreciate the garbage can in the booth and everything seemed pretty clean given how dark it was! Fortunately, I did a terrific job of cleaning up every last drop so we didn't need to use it. 

Would be curious to know if any other young couples go there and which nights are most popular as I think I'd be more open to playing openly with others viewing if I wasn't the only woman there.  

Sorry for the super long review, but this was a pretty exciting first for both of us! Will definitely update as we try out more locations!

- Jason and Aria 

***

Doc here again... A thank you 3 years in the making is heading towards Jason & Aria for this terrific first-time report!  The Good Doctor love your attitude, and it seems to have been a good jumping off point for you two.

Fast forward 3 years, Jason & Aria have continued their adventure in ABSs & adult theaters, and Aria will be providing those reports soon to us. Yay us!

Thanks,
Doc