Thursday, August 31, 2017

Twistingly's Twisted Tales: Tuesday is the Best Day - Part Tue w/PICS!

Doc here, a man who some say was the May 2016 centerfold for "Dad Bod" magazine, with a curveball from my very good friend, senior Journal reporter, and certified physician's assistant, Twistingly!

Twistingly is a bad girl in all the ways one might imagine, and a few that you might not imagine. I would classify this report in the latter of the two categories above.  What Twistingly always gives us is a fresh perspective into her erotic vision, and this report does just that! 

Take it away, the amazing Twistingly!

***

Guys are always going to 15th Ave.Adult Theater in Chicago hoping to see a couple or single female put on a show. Well, today the tables were turned and the guys put on a show for the girl.

I was in Chicago for another Tuesday visit to the theater with my sidekick RG.  After a few solo adventures, I was really starting to miss him and I had a few stories to share. I picked him up at our usual spot, then decided to hit a Chinese buffet for lunch and to catch up. I filled my plate with Lo Mein and filled RG in on my weekend, telling him (and the man sitting at the table across from us) about all the naughty stuff I saw (and did) during my visit to Camp NCN in WI.
Twistingly

Bellies full, our next stop was 15th Ave. We've said before that Tuesday is the best day and we were out to prove it again. There were several guys sitting and waiting in their cars when we arrived, a sure sign that nothing was going on inside, so we parked and waited too. We watched the guys walk back and forth from their cars to the store, including a guy we hadn't seen before wearing white athletic socks and no shoes. That was a new one.

RG checked his email and saw a couple alert from the Yahoo group. Incredulous that we could have missed the arrival of another couple, we went inside to investigate. We did our usual loop through spa, booths, and theater, but didn't see any sign of a couple in the house. Not wanting to attract more attention than necessary, we settled into our spot in the abandoned corner booth between the vending machines. It's out of the way, but offers a good view of everyone coming and going from the spa and booths.

We sat together on the scratchy upholstered chair and tried to figure out where we had gone wrong. We wondered if the couple had slipped in from the front. Had the staff seen us lurking and counted us as a couple before we came in? 

Twistingly
As we sat and talked we saw Socks, the guy from the parking lot, standing in the doorway to one of the video booths. He kept glancing in our direction and it looked like he was probably jerking off. RG said he probably wanted me to watch and he was only partly right. He wasn't jerking off, he was getting a blowjob from another, younger guy. He backed out of the booth into the hallway with his cocksucker in tow and stood there in plain sight putting on a show for me.
The guy on his knees seemed a little uncomfortable out in the open and soon left. I was disappointed that the show was over so quickly when a second, totally naked guy emerged from the booth to take the first guy's place. Now I wished I had been able to see what they had been up to before. The new guy paused to inhale from his bottle of poppers and continued to suck Socks' cock (say that three times). Poppers shot darting glances our way as Socks thrust into his mouth.

RG asked if I wanted to move closer to get a better view. Yes, please. 

We moved to the booth opposite them, just a couple feet away. RG stood protectively behind me, while I watched the show being put on for my benefit. My interest in their activity attracted other men hoping to join in the fun. As usual, they were respectful when I explained that I was only there to observe. One or two stayed to watch and jerk off.

Socks got on his knees and took his turn at sucking. Poppers weren't the only thing getting inhaled ;) as Socks deep throated the other guy's cock. Socks stood up and Poppers returned to his knees, but this time he put his boots down to use as knee pads. I found this ingenious and filed it away for the next time I was in that position.

I admit I was turned on watching the guys take turns blowing each other. Socks was on his knees when Poppers came on his chest. I didn't want the show to end. As if reading my mind, Socks grinned wolfishly and said "I'm not near done yet."

We were still wondering about the other couple. The guys told us they were in one of the private rooms so we went to see for ourselves. This time we saw one of the doors open just a crack. RG went to look and then motioned for me to follow him back down the hall. He had seen this couple before and explained that she lies naked on the bench, wearing only a blindfold, while her husband, also naked, masturbates and invites random men to touch her.

Wanting to see for myself, we returned to the room and I peeked in. The husband saw me and gestured for me to come inside. I stood in the corner and watched while he knelt between her legs, played with her pussy, and stroked himself. He motioned for me to touch her, but I declined. I hoped one of the guys in the hallway would instead join in, but they were waiting to see what I would do. Starting to feel awkward, I left the room and stood in the hallway again, letting the guys move to the front, closest to the door. The naked husband motioned for another guy to join them. I watched as the new guy stood and played with her breasts. I thought I could probably do a better job, but I preferred being outside looking in.
Twistingly

We went back to the theater and sat in the back row of the couples section. As usual, the guys followed closely behind and waited for our next move. Several guys sat across the aisle to our right. Socks and another guy sat a few rows in front of us. It looked like Socks was getting ready to play with the other guy and we considered moving closer to get a better view. Instead, he came back, dick in hand, and asked if he could sit with us. I hesitated to say yes until he explained that he’d cum more quickly if he could sit next to me. Since he had already given me a good show and he knew I only wanted to watch, I said yes.

Every eye was on us and almost every cock in a hand. I watched them all, trying to divide my attention equally. Seeing Socks seated beside us, two guys wandered over. One, in a bucket hat, positioned himself in front of Socks while the other rubbed his cock through his shorts close to my face. I looked up at him and said I just wanted to see boys play with boys, and he backed a safe distance away.

Hat pulled out his cock and Socks swallowed him all the way to the base. Socks sucked and slurped, and it wasn't long before Hat pulled out and came on the theater floor. Impressed, I complimented Socks on his technique. He smirked and said, "I eat pussy even better." I replied it was too bad there wasn’t another pussy in the theater. I felt RG chuckle beside me.

With no one left to suck, Socks sat beside me and stroked his dick. He spoke quietly and described what he'd like to do to me. I encouraged him to finish. He asked to see my legs, so I pulled my skirt up to the top of my thighs. I may have shown more than I intended, but that was all it took. Still talking dirty, he spasmed and came on the floor.

He thanked me and got up to leave, then turned back to warn us to be careful, the floor was slippery. Excited by the events of the day, I thought the floor wasn't the only thing that was slippery. 

So was I.

~T~

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to my good friend Twistingly for giving us something completely different from the female perspective in her fresh, engaging style!

This Saturday night at The Good Doctor's Secret Room 2125: Pimps n' Hoes Party at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago, Twistingly will be quarterbacking a Fetlife meet-up at the party.  She'll have her own table to step up to, get your Fetlife handle badge, and meet other Fetlifers at the party!

BTW, she's awesome!  ;o)

Thanks,
Doc