Tuesday, October 10, 2017

8 Questions from The Good Doctor: Chapter 7 - Gemini! (w/4 PICS!)

Doc here, a man who some say prefers two (held) against one any day of the week, especially on a Friday evening in Portland.

Well kids, it's time for Chapter 7 of "8 Questions from The Good Doctor", my newest series of reports here at The Journal. This series focuses on some of the legendary ladies of the adult theater scene nationally, wherein I ask the questions you've always wanted answered. 

Today's guest of honor is the legendary Gemini, and someone who calls Portland, Oregon (and sometimes Seattle) her playground. She is a force of nature in all the good ways, and in this series of Q&As, you find out for yourself.

So pour yourself a peach vodka and enjoy a peek deep inside Gemini!

***

Question 1
Doc: When was your first trip to an adult theater, which adult theater did you attend, and who were you with (if anyone at all)?
Gemini: My very first trip to an adult theater was actually the Jefferson Theater in Portland right before it closed. Jordan and I had fun alone in a side room and actually slammed the door on the clerk when he opened it in response to my screams. That was pretty funny looking back. I really count my first theater trip to the Paris Theater (also in Portland) as my virgin experience. It was probably 2013, but I'm not sure. I was with my husband, Jordan, as always. 
The Real Gemini

Question 2
Doc: On a scale of 1-10 how anxious/scared/nervous were you on your first adult theater trip?
G: On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say my nerves were more about crossing any lines my husband might have. Myself? I was ready to go...


Question 3

Doc: What did you do sexually on that first visit?
G: Our first time there the rail at the couples section was easily 3 deep. I was enthralled. Somehow I ended up sitting at the end of the stage, while a line of men formed to get acquainted with my breasts. Someone in the projection room put a spot light on me. I was hooked.

Then back in the couples section we met Koral and Sam. Koral and I ended up on the Arena Table and the rest is history.

Question 4

Doc: What is the most intriguing thing to you about adult theaters?
G: The most intriguing thing to me is the mental aspect. I love having a group of men and feeling their testosterone. When there is a man who is nearby and I can sense his energy and the chemistry, I go crazy. Doesn't matter age or size if he smells like soap/good cologne and is respectful, I'm all about it.

Question 5

Doc: What insight can you share with other women thinking about going to an adult theater for the first time?
G:  My advice is - know who you are and what kind of experience you want. There is something for everyone who is interested. Be patient just like we ask the men to be and don't do anything (or anyone) outside your comfort zone. It's ok to leave without playing, and it's ok to have every man in the room. Or woman if so desired by all.

The Real Gemini
Question 6
Doc: What is the most erotic scene you have personally been involved in while at an adult theater?
G: Most erotic? Wow there are a few! Fluffing for Koral's bukkake. Ravaging The Good Doc.  (ed. note: Hey now!) Having the attention of multiple men. Taking a man upstairs in the control room while the men in the theater wondered where the moans were coming from. Sitting on the outside deck upstairs by the Paris sign on a Sunday afternoon watching to see who might come in. Shoving a man against the lockers and seeing the look on his face as I took control. Bob, the Mechanic, Shy Guy, Rip City and so many more! Holding hands with Koral as we were simultaneously pleased in the bedroom with a host of on-lookers. I could go on and on.

Question 7

Doc: What is the hottest scene you have witnessed at an adult theater?
G: As far as the hottest thing I have witnessed...
I'm usually there as a participant, not a spectator. But I would have to say Koral's bukkake was pretty amazing. The other experience was at Secrets when we watched the Suicide Blond get blindfolded and shrink wrapped to to table doggie-style, and her boyfriend filled her full of toys.

Question 8

Doc: What is your favorite adult theater you have attended (past or present), and why?
G: By far my favorite theater was the Paris! I loved the railed off sections that gave me enough access to the men, but still safely separated. I could also hang on to them when being drilled from behind and having my face against the crowd. The set up and apparatuses worked better than the old couches at the OT. (They are too soft!) And the cleanable pillows were great for my knees. They also provided trash cans so I could clean up on the spot. Ray was always great to us!
The Real Gemini
Question 9 (Bonus)
Doc: Has Doc's Journal of Adult Theaters been helpful or entertaining to you? If so, how?
G: Doc's Journal has been extremely helpful to me. I love to write about my fantasies coming to fruition, and love even more when others enjoy my stories. I wish there was a place I could respond to the other stories I've read- like the recent adventures of Candy. Spectacular reading! (ed. note: Unfortunately Gemini, I had to eliminate the comments section to The Journal a few years ago because of the actions of a few rocket scientists. Thus, no comments section).

Question 10 (Bonus)

Doc: What is an adult theater fantasy you have that has yet to be achieved?
G: What have I not experienced or achieved? Hmmm. I'm pretty much into normal sex. Just lustful, breathless, steamy sex. It could be one guy, or it could be five.
But wait... maybe in the right time and head space I would find a woman....the timing would have to be perfect with my mood - and hers...

Question 11 (Bonus)

Doc: When is your next trip to an adult theater?
G: I couldn't say when my next trip will be, but I can tell you it won't be 8 months apart like last time!

Thanks & Much Love,
~Gemini


***

Doc here again...Thank you Gemini!  Outstanding job tacking the tough questions from your old friend in the white suit and aviators.

See what I meant earlier, kids?  If you ever get the chance to witness the lovely Gemini in the zone, at an adult theater, and surrounded by lusty men & women, you will never forget it.  I never have, and I am planning on a refresher in 2018 (with my fancy lace-up shoes).

Thanks,
Doc