Friday, December 15, 2017

Couples Flash Report! The Right to the Point Couple Hit Doc's French Maid Party on 11/18/17 at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago!

Doc here, a man who some say has a tattoo on his right forearm of a sea bass, with the words "Never Forget" right underneath.

The hits keep on coming here at The Journal, and this report by my good friends The Right to the Point Couple is a prime example!  This specific report is written by the very sexy Mrs. RTTP, and it's a page turner. 

Take it away Mrs. RTTP!

***

Hi Doc,

Mrs. Right to the Point Couple here...

We showed up at the French Maid Night party at 15th Ave in November, and sat down for maybe 5 mins.  We had a couple come up to us and introduce themselves.  The woman said they have been out of it for two years and were getting back into it.  She was asking how it was and if the place got packed.  I told her 15th Ave. is great, and we always have an amazing time.  

After talking to them, I looked at Mr. RTTP and said lets go for a walk.  We walked into the theater and there was no one in the back so we sat in couples section, and it only took maybe 2 mins before the theater was filling up with men.  So he started rubbing on my pussy, but I looked at him and said lets go back behind the screen.  It did not take long for that room to fill up. 
Mrs. RTTP
 
Once back there, I got on my hands and knees as Mr RTTP started to lick my pussy to get it really nice and wet.  I started to suck the dicks of a couple guys, when the one guy wanted to fuck me, so he got behind me, pounding my pussy as I sucked three more dicks as all these people watched.
 

After he was done, I flipped over on my back as one guy fucked me for awhile pretty hard.  I kept sucking all these dicks that where around me, and I didn't want to leave anyone out.  

When he was done another guy, D with Soxs hat started to fuck me. Mr RTTP told me to move as he laid on the table while I got on top of him. Then D who was just fucking me stuck his dick in my ass!  Now I'm getting double teamed and let me tell you it felt amazing, so amazing that I squirted everywhere!  

I don't think I have ever had an orgasm like that before.  I looked at Mr. RTTP and said I needed a break.  We walked out and went to a room where he fucked me even more, because no one fucks me like he does. We only stayed maybe an hour but wow what an hour! 

Until next time,
Mrs. RTTP

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Mrs. RTTP for this hot report on what and who went down at the French Maid Party in November at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago.  She is a very naughty girl folks, so if you encounter her at a Lizardo party, who knows what might happen!

Thanks,
Doc