Friday, December 22, 2017

Flash Report! Jack Rolls Into a Parking Lot, and Finds Kim In Public, Anaconda, and Dry Clean Only at The Green Door

Doc here, a man who some say hits everyone's year end best dressed list in the "Soprano's Extra" category, with the cherry on top report from the now famous KimInPublic visit to The Green Door in Bethlehem, PA with senior reporters Anaconda and Dry Clean Only

To date, we have had Kim's, Anaconda's, & Dry Clean Only's report. The only one we were missing was the mystery man from the parking lot encounter, Jack.

Well kids, Jack's report is here... Enjoy!

***

Doc,

It was a such a long day. Work was piling up at the office and I knew that I had so much stuff to do afterwards. Ugh. 


After a tumultuous day riddled with a bunch of year end nonsense, I was out and about just trying to get some Christmas shopping done. Instead of pretending to be jolly Old Saint Nick, I was completely unfocused and kept thinking about how bad I wanted to get rid of my several day buildup of Christmas cheer. 

Not a big fan of my local bookstore for a myriad of reasons. However, I said fuck it and decided to take a drive by. The lot was kind of busy to my surprise. I still wasn’t sure if I was going to venture inside or not. Couples have been known to frequent this seedy little place from time to time (The Green Door in Bethlehem, PA). I parked and waited for a minute. I was chubbed up by the sheer thought of some unadulterated NSA fun and headed for the door. 

 It was then I noticed this sexy woman was standing outside nestled between two guys on this super frigid evening. I was intrigued and decided to ask them if it was worth heading inside. Before I could blink, @kiminpublic ‘s super sexy breasts were out and @anaconda & @drycleanonly99 were in close to keep her warm. To my surprise, @anaconda said that the party was outside, while @drycleanonly99 asked me if I wanted to feel her tits. 


In the blink of an eye, @kiminpublic ‘s nipples were in my mouth. My hands were running up and down her sexy body. So smooth. I asked her if it was ok to take out my candy cane and without hesitation, she said absolutely. My cock was hard and in her hand before Rudolf could wiggle his nose. @kiminpublic dropped down in front of me and started sucking my cock. Taking me deeper and deeper with each thrust of her mouth. Pre-cum oozing, I asked if it was ok to coat her beautiful luscious tits and she looked at me with her beautiful eyes and told me to let it go. She wanted to feel my load all over her tits. I looked back at her intensely, gave it a few more tugs, and let my big warm load fly. Covering her tits, face, and hair.  
With a big grin on her face and MINE, I thanked her. Thank you @anaconda for saving me the $12 entry fee, @drycleanonly99 for your kindness, and @kiminpublic for the most memorable evening in awhile. 

Tis the Season’

JackJolly


***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Jack for completing this series of very popular posts about the hot 4-some in a cold parking lot in Eastern PA.  Well done sir, and welcome to the league of reporters here at The Journal!

Where will Kim end up next?  I have a real good idea, but I'm not telling. 

Thanks,
Doc