Thursday, December 21, 2017

Field Report! Dry Clean Only on Modern Adult in Erie, PA

Doc here, a man who some say has one Hell of a set of pipes on him, with a brand new Field Report from senior Journal reporter, my good friend Dry Clean Only.

DCO hit the mean streets of Erie, PA, and discovered an ABS/mini theater on State Street, Modern Adult. DCO jotted down a few notes, and here are his findings!

***

Hello Doc, 

A quick report from my whirlwind business tour of the Northeast this fall.  PA has a number of theaters, especially new ones popping up the last few years along route 79's suburbs between Pittsburgh and Meadville, however, I wasn't aware of one in Erie until a little scouting I did on the streets after hours one Monday night.  
Modern Adult
Erie PA

Modern Adult at 1115 State Street in Erie has a well stocked, clean toy shop,  with a maze of about a dozen booths.  However, they have one modest theater room with a couch, bench, and some patio chairs in the back, with a large flat screen.  Definitely seating for 18.  

Also they have a private theater that can be rented by the hour (plus a per head fee as I recall) to enjoy your favorite vids from the store shelves with your hand selected pervy pals instead of the genpop.  

Couples are not very frequent the clerk told me, but I bet we could change that!  Plus, a college is just a short walk away ;)

~Dry Clean Only~

***  

Doc here again... Many thanks to Dry Clean Only for another great report!  I have added this location to my Adult Theater Database, right above this report. 

Thanks,
Doc