Thursday, December 21, 2017

Flash Report! Hawaiian Eyeful at The Oregon Theater on 12/16/17 by Brent in Portland

Doc here, a man who some say gets asked 2-3 times at every event he hosts in Chicago, "What is the latest on Hawaiian Eyeful?"  That is the kind of following this amazing woman has here in the Windy City.

Well, Lizardos and Lizardettes, I have an answer for you from this past Saturday night in Portland, at the Oregon Theater. The Hawaiian Eyeful was back, she was in great form, and she rocked The OT. 

And what person to break it down for us, than the Professor Emeritus of adult theater reporters, Brent in Portland!

Take it away, sir!

*** 
Doc,

I was at The Oregon Theater this past Saturday for Max and Sarah’s Oregon Theater Tour. There was a fairly large crowd and they were watching a beautiful young woman, naked and dancing at the end of her boyfriends whip. There was a T-girl getting airtight on the small gang bang table and a couple sitting quietly and unnoticed on a couch outside the couples’ section.

I went to the lobby to read my messages, tweets and emails. The news was Max and Sarah had to cancel their visit. I was disappointed for a moment and then I heard Joe say “The Hawaiian Eyeful is inside. Let everyone know."  “Wow”, I thought. “How did I miss her?” Then I remembered the couple sitting on the couch, and, after posting on The Internet, I hurried back inside, and, I can’t remember if I called her by name or just looked at her, but soon I was locked in a friendly embrace with The Hawaiian Eyeful. 
Hawaiian Eyeful
She looked beautiful as, in my eye. She always does. She was well dressed, modest and alluring at the same time. The Hawaiian Eyeful is a smoldering, yet accessible beauty, She’s a sexual volcano that you want to climb on top of and jump into.

She and her husband, S, had come to The OT to watch their friends Max and Sarah play and were a little disappointed that M and S had to cancel their visit.

H.E. said she would play, if she was in the mood. Some of us joked, albeit respectfully, that we’d be happy to try to get her in the mood.

It didn’t take convincing. The vibe at The Oregon Theater was mellow. Most of the crowd had been watching the thin sexy girl play with her man. More guys were showing up because they had gotten the message that Hawaiian Eyeful was in the house. She and S got a sheet and moved into the couples’ section, where she proceeded to strip off all her clothes. (Note : Her enormous round breasts defied gravity. I was amazed that she hadn’t been wearing a bra.) 
Hawaiian Eyeful
(Shot by Doc)
Mrs. Eyeful was on her knees, sucking her mans cock. I had to go to the lobby for a moment and when I returned S was leading his wife along the rail . She was jacking guys with both hands. Did she suck any cocks? Guys were groping her, fingering her wet pussy. I think a few guys may have gone down on her. She was so turned on, she could barely stand up. The cocks, the hands and lips on her breasts and all over her body were making her orgasm like a tidal wave. She left one feisty old man speechless, after giving him a warm passionate hug.

She invited The Mechanic to play with her. He proceeded to suit up and thoroughly fuck her, then finally make her squirt with his expert hands.

Meanwhile, the other couple, inspired by The Hawaiian Eyeful, was also going along the rail and she was also stroking their cocks with her soft, delicate, feminine hands. 
Hawaiian Eyeful
(Shot by Doc)
S and H invited another good looking guy into the couples section and the three of them did everything except fuck. Actually, they may have fucked and I missed it. I kept going out to the lobby to post updates. When I returned Hawaiian Eyeful invited me to play with her. I politely declined her offer, saying I was content to watch her play, which was true at that moment.

Nonetheless, somewhere in the near future, I hope they again invite me to jump into the warm fire that is between the legs of Hawaiian Eyeful.

Next time, I will say, “Yes”!

~Brent~

PS. Keep an eye out for her as you go about your r and x rated wanderings. She’s been known to play at bars, theaters, bookstores, swing clubs, resorts, hotels, even cigar shops. She is an adult theater legend and she and her husband are two of the nicest people I know in “this thing of ours.”

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Brent from Portland for allowing me to publish this report!  

It is so good to see that The Hawaiian Eyeful was back inside the darkened walls of an adult theater, and hope it is a regular thing in 2018!  The Good Doctor has some tasty goodies from Hawaiian Eyeful coming very soon to The Journal. Get ready!

Thanks,
Doc