Thursday, January 4, 2018

Couple's Flash Report! The Adventurous MD Couple Hit Waverly Country Bookstore in MD! With PICS!

Doc here, a man who some say has an unusual spirit animal. And that spirit animal is spumoni. 

My good friends The Adventurous MD Couple are back, and what an adventure they have to share with you, the good readers of The Journal!  In this trip, they hit Waverly Books in Waverly, VA. Reports are not plentiful from this location, and what reports have hit have stated the scene is very hit or miss.

Luckily that day this past Summer was an upper-deck grand slam for The Adventurous MD Couple!

Here we go!

***

Doc,

The AdvMDCpl made a short pit stop in Waverly VA on our way to the beach to try out the Country Bookstore. We love Doc’s on-line listing of adult theaters since finding theater fun in Maryland is difficult to do these days. It was great to see the theater on Doc’s list when we looked at different routes to the Outer Banks and the location was perfect for a midway to the beach pit stop. MsAdvMDCpl had no problem wearing a short sundress for the drive to the beach – it looked sexy on her and was amenable to dropping the top to expose her breasts and lifting up the bottom to expose her pussy. Luckily for MrAdvMDCpl, both things happened on this mid-day stop. 
Waverly Country Bookstore
Waverly, VA
As we pulled into the parking lot of the adult bookstore we almost left. The lot was jam packed with vehicles and no spots were even available. As we sat and tried to decide on whether to stay or go, a car pulled out of a spot right in front of us - so we obviously had our invite to stay. We headed in through the back door and came in to a small but clean adult video, bookstore, novelty shop. There were quite a few guys milling around and we were warmly welcomed by the gentleman behind the counter. After looking around for a short time we asked about the theater and were shown to the door. The usual $20 entrance fee was waived – MsAdvMDCpl must have looked very good!

As we stepped thru the doorway and into the theater our very first impression was “wow it is dark in here”. As we closed the door behind us it took quite a while to get accustomed to the darkness. We realized that the movie screen was actually right at the entrance door so we had to make our way into the theater to take advantage of the light from the video screen. 

We carefully made our way to the back of the theater and stood up against the back wall to get our bearings. Slowly, our eyes got used to the dark and we could see the theater was full of five or six comfortable looking leather couches and about a dozen guys. One of these guys was occupying the couch next to us against the back wall of the theater and he graciously moved to another couch so we could sit together in the back. 

We sat down and got comfortable and started watching the video that was on the screen – two guys were roughly treating a woman in the movie with quite a bit of slapping, spanking and forced fucking, including double penetration. At this point lets get to our usual his and hers versions of our experience. Ladies first…..

From MsAdvMDCpl. I was a little worried when we showed up and I saw all of the cars in the parking lot. Though we now have had a few experiences at adult theaters I still get nervous, especially with big crowds. MrAdvMDCpl had told me we were stopping somewhere along the way but hadn’t told me where or what we would be doing. When I saw the adult video and bookstore sign I knew that was our target as we turned into the lot. He had asked me to wear something sexy for our long drive and I had picked out a comfortable but sexy sundress that would allow MrAdvMDCpl easy exposure as needed. 

We walked into an incredibly dark theater and took me a while to see anything at all and start feeling comfortable. I may be somewhat unique in that I really enjoy our experiences when the guys keep a respectable distance and allow me to settle down and have some warm up time with MrAdvMDCpl. The many guys in this theater did just that – I could tell they were looking at what we were doing but no one made a move to come over and be aggressive with me. This made me feel much better about the setting. 
Mrs. Adv. MD Couple
We watched the movie for a short time and then MrAdvMDCpl unzipped his shorts and pulled his hardening cock out of his pants. I leaned over and started to suck on his cock, helping it get fully hard. I could tell this was attracting attention from the guys in the room. I love when I can give MrAdvMDCpol a blowjob while other guys watch and stroke their own cocks. 

At some point MrAdvMDCppl pushed me back into the couch and spread my legs over his legs and began rubbing my thighs. He asked me to drop the top of the sundress so all the guys could see my breasts. After he spent some time rubbing his hands over my body, I eventually I did what I love to – I rubbed my fingers over my clit and pussy lips and slowly made my way to my first orgasm while a group of strangers watched intently – hopefully with very hard cocks. I now had attracted much more attention as guys slid closer to get a glimpse of my shaved pussy and a few guys were standing behind us. By now I was needy so I climbed on top of MrAdvMDCpl and slid his cock deep into my pussy and rode him to the obvious enjoyment of all the guys in the room. 
The Mrs.
MrAdvMDCpl made sure my sundress was around my waist and he reached back and grabbed my ass to be sure everyone could see my pussy getting what it needed. After another orgasm, MrAdvMDCpl asked if I would like to have all the guys cum on me. Of course I was very interested in feeling all that hot cum on my chest so I agreed. 

He asked and all the guys circled around me and I slipped out of the sundress. Soon, 3 or 4 of the guys shot their hot white cum on my breasts. After the guys finished, MrAdvMDCpl stood me up and leaned me over the back of the nearest couch. With all the cum running down my chest and stomach he fucked me from behind and shot his hot cum deep inside me. What an amazing feeling to be in a theater with my husband cumming inside my pussy while cum from a bunch of other guys was running down my body. 

From the verbal reactions of the guys in the room, I think everyone thought it was just as hot and sexy as I did. As MrAdvMDCpl pulled out of my pussy I could feel his cum running down my thighs. I also appreciated the fact that one or more of the guys in the room went to get me some paper towels to clean myself up afterward though I guess most wouldn’t have minded if I walked naked and cum-covered out through the bookstore to get to the bathroom. 
Mrs. Adv. MD Couple
After a quick cleanup, we said our goodbyes and got back on the road to our vacation on the beach with lots to reminisce about. We both agreed that this was the perfect way to break up a long ride and the surprise stop planned by MrAdvMDcpl was a perfect mid-afternoon break.

From MrAdvMDCpl.
As usual my perspective of our stop at the adult bookstore and theater in Waverly is pretty simple. 

First, it is great that Doc maintains his site of theater locations since I would never have found this place without his information. Second, MsAdvMDCpl looked sexy and amazing and she must be a welcome site when she enters an establishment. Third, she has now had several good experiences in a row and I think these latest experiences have made her feel much more comfortable with the whole scene. 

The guys at the theater in Waverly acted like perfect gentlemen – they watched from a distance to allow MsAdvMDCpl to get comfortable and do her thing. It was the perfect start to the event. MsAdvMDCpl is an exhibitionist and really gets turned on by having guys (or couples) watch her do her thing. She loves to masturbate for guys (and for those that have been able to watch it is an amazing site!) and she really enjoys playing with MrAdvMDCpl while others watch too. It makes her feel bad and sexy all at the same time. Today she sucked my cock, masturbated to a nice orgasm and the fucked me in front of a large group of guys (at least 12 guys were there with us) and it was a great turn on for her. 
Mrs. Adv. MD Couple
She really enjoyed having guys shoot their hot cum on her chest and feeling it run over her breasts and down to her stomach. I know she really enjoyed it when I bent her cum covered body over the couch and while the guys watched and the cum dripped, she was fucked from behind and felt my hot cum inside her pussy. This was the perfect stop during a long day of driving. Luckily no one mined me snapping a few pictures of her cum covered chest that I could share with everyone!

So, next stops for Mr and MsAdvMDCpl? We are hoping to schedule another visit to Chicago to try out a fantasy idea in the room behind the movie screen – who’d like to watch the Black Sox gang bang MsAdvMDCpl? We will also be visiting Santa Fe and Albuquerque. While we are out that way we see lots of potential sites to visit on Doc’s list of theaters. 

Any recommendations? Send us mail at advmdcpl@gmail.com, especially if you have a group of guys that would be interested in playing with MsAdvMDCpl.

***

Doc here again... There is a big reason The Adventurous MD Couple is one of the most popular senior reporting teams here at The Journal.  Reports like THIS ONE!

Many thanks goes out to The Adventurous MD Couple for this terrific report, and their patience.  This report was yet another submission that took The Good Doctor way too long to publish. It won't happen again, kids!  And we collectively cannot wait for new reports and pics from you!

Thanks,
Doc