Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Flash Report! The Black Hat is Back, and back at Berlin News Agency in NJ on 12/7/17!

Doc here, a man who some say always knew Ash was a goddamned robot, with the return of one of my favorite senior reporters here at The Journal: The Black Hat.

It's been awhile since a report from The Black Hat has come across the teletype machine here at The Journal, buried deep in The Valley, near the small women's liberal arts college.  So when this dispatch hit the editor's desk, I was happy to see all was good with TBH.

In this report, The Back Hat ventured back to the Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ, and it's good to see things are well in Jersey!

Take it away, The Black Hat!

***

The Black Hat is Back!  12/7 BNA Visit

Bless me Doc for I have sinned, it’s been more than two years since I’ve filed a report!  My apologies for being out of touch.  My explanation is this, I simply did not feel I had anything new to say given that a string of visits to our favorite haunts were more or less a bust.  But the Black Hat is Back!

When I last reported, I had just enjoyed a quick stop at Berlin News Agency back in August of 2015.  It was a great visit, no drama and I was rewarded with the oral talents of a very skilled and beautiful BBW.  From there and into 2016 and 2017 I made a few visits to Waverly Books, VA, BNA in NJ, 15th Ave in Melrose Park, IL, a quick trip to Déjà Vu in Las Vegas and of course the Art Cinema in Hartford.

The highlights of those visits were a stunning and single brunette in Vegas who demanded that I let her suck my cock, and meeting the Doc himself at the Art Cinema’s Halloween party in October of 2016 where I enjoyed the pleasures of a very motivated and skilled sixty something sex kitten.  Doc and I only chatted for a few minutes before he had numerous house calls and patients to attend to but it was great to meet him and thank him for all he does to promote the hobby. (ed. note: The pleasure was all mine, sir!)
Berlin News Agency
Berlin, NJ
So 12/7/17, traveling North thru NJ up 95 I was on the fence about a stop at BNA.  My last few visits were a bust and I‘ve really begun to tire of trying to vie for a maidens attention with some of the assorted douche bags who ruin things for couples and single guys in this thing in of ours, but alas, I have not lost my sense of wonder and anticipation in this hobby and stop I did.

I was warmly greeted by manager Paul who advised there may be action in the theater and that I would have something to write about.  I got change, inserted my money in the slot and was buzzed in.  First, the new VIP room looks awesome and should be providing couples with a welcome oasis to get their freak on, well done BNA!  

I walked to the two far back quadrants.  The furthest one adjacent to the bathroom was hosting a mixed couple who were game on.  She was naked on the pedestal and engaged in a circle of cocks that she was enjoying at her own pace. I watched with a stirring developing in my pants and then moved to the other back quadrant.

Here I found a 50ish blonde female with a hot little body, naked on her knees alternating sucking cocks of a senior and a mid 30’s guy.  My cock was more than stirring now.  Mid 30’s guy exploded with some good audio as he came in her mouth.  Blondie moved back to senior while 30’s guy zipped and left.  I released my cock from its bonds and took a seat next to senior guy.  This might have been her guy as he motioned for her to stop and embrace me.  Which she did quite enthusiastically. 
A BNA Seating Area
She had great technique and kept things wet and moving.  After a minute or two she began to caress my balls with her long black fingernails before moving both hands to my ass where she began to ever so gently run her nails down my legs repeatedly.  It was a nice touch.  She reached back and grabbed my ass with both hands and began pulling me rhythmically to her mouth.  I was now power fucking her mouth for all I had when I popped shooting a week long load into her welcoming mouth.  She grabbed my ass and held on a bit longer to ensure she got every last drop and to, I suspect, guarantee me her willing donor, an all-out toe curler.  She moved back to senior guy and started her task anew while I zipped up and departed. 

I let Paul know that he does not disappoint the patrons and made my way back to the big road.   Again, sorry Doc to be out of touch.  Until next time, everyone be cool and I remain... The Black Hat.

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to The Black Hat for another great, detail-packed report!  Good to have you back in the fold, sir! It's also good to see things hopping at BNA, one of my favorite locations in this thing of ours. (Hey Paul!)

Thanks,
Doc