Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Flash Report! Anaconda Hits Fantasyland 1&2 in Tampa, FL on 2/2/18

Doc here, a man who some say was once overheard telling a group of young people on a school field trip, "Old school rap is my jam, yo." 

This thing of ours is a fickle mistress at times. At times, it can yield wonders beyond expectations.  At other's, what appears to be be an ideal plan of an evening results in the loser game show noise.
Senior reporter Anaconda, a man sometimes called "El grande serpiente" by the natives of Tijuana, visited my good friends at Fantasyland 1&2 in Tampa, Fl earlier this month, and hit a night that was not typical at this legendary adult theater spot. 

It is here where we pick up our report... Take it away Anaconda!

***

Hey Doc!  

Anaconda back with another report.  Like my last one from San Diego, this will be a case study in missed opportunities from a vibrant location in "this thing of ours" that I do not get the chance to visit very often. 
Fantasyland 1
Tampa
My travels took me to the Tampa area last week and I had a free Friday (2/2) night to check out one of the top spots for theater fun, Fantasyland 1&2.  This was my second trip and I was very much looking forward to the opportunity to attend on a Friday night vs. my last trip which was on a Wednesday night and had minimal action.  I was confident that a Friday night would bear much more fruit.

I rolled into FL1 around 8PM to a decent # of cars, but certainly not packed.  I entered, paid my $25 admission and refreshed my memory on the FL1+2 pricing for hopping back and forth (additional $10 for admission to both) on the 12 hour ticket.  I walked into the theater and took a seat.  It was just me and one other dude in there.  There were several guys milling around in the store and chatting it up with the manager behind the counter.  I stayed for about 30 minutes with no change to the crowd and headed over to Fantasyland 2.

Upon paying my admission and entering the main theater, there were several more men here than FL1 and also 1 couple.  They were snuggled up on a couch against the back wall and she was a sexy looking older blonde woman with nice legs and large round breasts, barely contained by the thin fabric of her top.  I took up a spot on a couch in the row in front of them and waited to see what might develop.  It didn't seem like there was much progression after 10-15 minutes, so I decided to just check out the secondary theater to see what else might be going on.  Nothing.  So, I went back to the main theater and got a better spot to watch the movie and keep an eye on the couple since they were not directly behind me. 
Fantasyland 2
Tampa
I sat watching the movie for another 10 - 15 minutes, occasionally glancing over to the couple.  I made eye contact and smiled when I could.  She had begun to massage her nipples through and under her shirt while watching the movie, but nothing more.  When they got up and left, there were some easily overheard comments/discussion between a couple regulars to the effect of... 1) the couple are also regulars, 2) she only ever has guys touch her boobs and 3) they never invite, but if you ask, you might get to feel her boobs.  Ok, I'll never argue with that!!  I was hoping they had just moved over to FL1 or the secondary theater, and lot gone home.  So, I went to investigate.

I popped back into the secondary theater and they were not there.  There was a new couple that had arrived and not stopped in the main theater.  They were chatting with a couple male patrons.  They didn't pique my interest, so I headed back over to FL1.  The couple had come over and were seated on a couch facing the screen.  I took a seat on a couch behind them, again observing for several minutes.  Taking into account what I had overheard at FL2, and the slowness of the evening so far (it's about 9:30-9:45 now), I mustered up the courage to approach.  I barely got anything out, "Hi.  I was wondering..."  That's all I managed before the guy sternly (maybe a bit too sternly) barked, "No thank you!" and let out a heavy sigh, shaking his head in disgust/disbelief, and I sheepishly sat back down.  I should have taken this harbinger of failure and headed back to my hotel at that very moment.

But alas, I am an eternal optimist and hoped my luck would turn for the better as it had on my last trip. It was still relatively early (even though I had a 6AM flight) and lots could happen.  

A general summary of the next several hours includes hopping back and forth between FL1&2 multiple times, seeing several more couples who seemed to have no interest in playing, even with each other and plenty of frustrated clock watching on my part.  At one point, a couple had come in to FL1 and put on a little show as he fingered her to what sounded like a satisfying orgasm as the men present watched.  A couple of them gathered close, but they were not admonished to back up.  This couple offered some promise since they were walking around with a theater bag, but they up and left after their show.

I saw that same couple walking out of FL2 later, as I was popping over there.  When they saw me emerge from my vehicle there were some negative comments made towards single men in general.  It was pretty disappointing and also a bit insulting.  I'll end the details here and say I ended my night WAY later than I should have considering when my alarm was set to go off, and disappointed with the night as a whole.

Anaconda

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Anaconda for taking one for the team and putting in a long night at Fantasyland 1 & 2 in Tampa. 

Nights like this happen, even to the best of us.  The planets do not align, the vibe is off, and presto-chango, you get Anaconda's Friday night. The law of averages will win out in the end, and I'm sure your next trip there will bear fruit (melons hopefully). 

Have a question or comment for Anaconda?  He can be reached at sexualhealer@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter