Thursday, March 22, 2018

Couple's Flash Report! Lance Romance & Sweet Polly Hit Fantasyland in Tampa in January, 2018!

Doc here, a man who some say was once known as "The Grande Martello". A performer who was able to throw knives and drive nails with his nether regions. His act was short-lived after multiple complaints and a court appearance.

The Good Doctor loves himself new reporters, and especially new couples reporters. And today we have just this...

Lance Romance & Sweet Polly have submitted a terrific Couples Flash Report about their trip to Fantasyland 1 in Tampa, and I am proud to present it to you, the good readers of The Journal. 

Here we go!

***

Greetings Dr Lizardo,

My name is Lance and the love of my life’s name is Polly (Sweet Polly), and we are first time writers. We’ve been to the Art Cinema in Hartford, CT. before and I periodically check your blog. We had a trip coming up in Florida so I looked on your site for a place we could visit while on vacation. We also read your “adult theater primer” to kinda get an idea of what to expect (and we’re glad we did!)  We decided on Fantasyland in Tampa and were very pleased with our experience. 
Fantasyland 1
Tampa, FL

There were 9 cars in the parking lot when we arrived just a little after lunchtime. Upon entering the front door, we found ourselves in a store with toys, videos and clothes on display. We saw a door with a sign saying theater entrance, a door that led to a video arcade and a room (door was open) that had pool tables and TVs and couches and chairs in it. One of the clerks came from behind the counter (manager?) and said we looked like it was our first time there, and asked if we had any questions or could he help us with anything?

I told him we saw the signs on the doors and was there anything else we needed to know. He then explained the rooms and told us it was $15 to enter for a couple and that if, during our visit, we had any problems, or questions or issues with any of the other patrons, to let him know and he’d take care of it. We decided to look around a bit more (build courage:-)), saw a couple come out of the theater area, and decided to hit the arcade first. 


I payed our entry fee and we entered. There were numerous booths on the left with doors and around the corner were more booths. Another patron (guy) came up to us and explained that the booths at the far end were bigger and had recliners in them and he also explained to us how to change the channel and whatnot. We selected a booth at the end and as I closed the door I saw a different patron beat the helpful guy to the booth next to ours (poor guy).

Sweet Polly got comfortable on the chair while I picked a video to play that I thought she might like. I then got on my knees and after a few kisses and fondles, got down between her legs and started worshiping her honey pot (I don’t call her “Sweet” for nothing:-).

After her first orgasm, I took a break to let her catch her breath and saw the man in the next booth watching through the glory hole. I told Sweet Polly she had an admirer and freed her bodacious breasts from their confines for the benefit of our looker. Unfortunately, the hard floor was tough on my knees so after she had another orgasm, I had to call it quits. 

Obviously, Sweet Polly was deep in the mood, so we opened the door planning to head to the theater. Imagine our surprise to find 5 guys waiting outside the door. Anyway, we headed to the theater. We went through the door and checked out the rooms (4 I think) and a big main room. 

Our male contingent politely followed us at a respectful distance. We doubled back to an area that had adjoining booth/rooms and a large glory hole connecting them. We stepped into one room to check it out but decided to keep looking. I went to try another room and Sweet Polly, seeing the men waiting outside the doors, told me to wait as there were guys already waiting. I smiled at her and told her, no, they’re waiting for us to pick our room. She blushed and hugged me tighter. Cute right:-).

We settled on a smaller room off of the main room. It had a nice comfy couch opposite the door and a TV on the wall by the door.Seemed perfect to me as we didn’t want a huge group of men crowding us too much. I left the door open for the guys to see. I started making out with my Sweet Polly again and it was only seconds before she was moaning and back in the mood. I had her sit down on the couch (yes we brought a towel for her to sit on). I pulled her skirt back up and slowly started to eat her. 

It didn’t take long for her to have a nice mild orgasm. I gave her a few seconds to enjoy it and turned around to see 4-5 guys watching from the door. I smiled at them and turned back to Sweet Polly. They took that as a sign they could enter, which is just what we wanted. 

pulled down Sweet Polly’s shirt and bra so they could admire her delightful breasts. I then went back to licking her pussy. After she had another orgasm, I invited the two closest guys to play with her breasts. They both quickly stepped forward and helped themselves. The guy on her left breast started licking and sucking her tit while the guy on her right tit caressed and fondled her. I watched for a minute to make sure they weren’t too rough and when I heard Sweet Polly moaning, I knew all was good. I went back to pleasing her pussy with my tongue and brought her to a BIG orgasm. When she came, she lifted her butt right off the couch! That was obviously a great orgasm for her. 

While she recovered I asked the next two closest guys if they wanted a turn at her tits,  and, to my surprise, the two guys already feeling/ sucking her tits, gave way to the new guys without any issues. That was nice! I watched the two new guys to make sure Sweet Polly was okay, and took in the sight of the guy on her right tit gently pulling her shirt and bra off of her shoulder to give himself easier access and also make her more comfortable. The guy on her left tit caressed and felt her while the guy on her right tit started sucking her nipples. I went back down on her and again, it didn’t take long before she had another massive butt raising orgasm!!! 

While she recovered, I had the guys switch again so two new guys had access to her breasts. I knew she was ready for more, so I pulled my jeans down and slowly began working my cock into her pussy. Sweet Polly definitely made it clear she was ready and was enjoying my penetration through her moans and groans. Sweet Polly lifted her legs up to give me on each side of her feeling her tits, took hold of her thighs and held them open for us. 

Of course, that also gave them a better view :-))). While I slowly worked her over, a 7th guy reached over me and gave her right nipple a few tugs as the original guy cupped her tit. It was quite an erotic sight and I’m not ashamed to say I didn’t last much longer after that, but it was all good as I could feel Sweet Polly’s pussy squeezing me as I came, which I know means she was cumming again. With both of us breathing hard, I asked the guys to give us some privacy, and, without any delay, they all left. I shut the door and we cuddled and kissed for awhile reliving one heck of a wild experience!!! 

We left shortly after that and on the way out, the store clerk again checked in with us and asked if we enjoyed our time here and if we needed anything. Nice place and nice respectful people. Afterwards we talked and both agree we picked a great spot for our first group experience.

Thanks Doc for posting and maintaining your blog as we found it quite informative!

Lance & Sweet Polly

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Lance Romance and Sweet Polly for breaking the ice with their first report for The Journal!  Terrific job kids, and we hope it's just the first of many!

Thanks,
Doc