Saturday, March 31, 2018

Flash Report! Old Salt Hits Mon Chalet in Denver, CO - March 2018

Doc here, a man who some say misses the sea the same way a stripper misses her pole. 

The S.S. Bel Culo has pulled into port this cool Saturday afternoon, and bounding down it's gangway is first-time reporter Old Salt, captain's log in his hand.  Buried in it's pages is an accounting of his first time in a lifestyle anything, and as long time Chicago White Sox broadcaster would say, "You can put him on the board...YES!". 

With his first report (of his first time), please welcome to The Journal, Old Salt!

***

Doc,

It was an interesting experience losing my lifestyle virginity. On the advice of fearless leader Doc (ed. note: Thank you for the shout out!), I tried the Mon Chalet during a recent trip to Denver earlier this month. 

Luckily, I read the lifestyle primer and many, many flash reports and advice columns before my visit, so I wasn’t as nervous as I could have been. I’ve never been shy about nudity so that was never the concern, but the idea of a room full of people doing their thing was still a little daunting. Long story short…a good time was had by all. 

First a little description of Mon Chalet. #1 is pay attention to get there. The driveway is before the sign and it’s on a very busy one-way street. Be prepared to turn right immediately after the 7-11! 
Mon Chalet
Denver, CO (Address in the Adult Theater Database)
After arriving at Mon Chalet, I went with a matinee room on a Wednesday even though I could have just done a pool pass. I wanted a room to relax and gather my courage before hitting the pool area and a place to leave my stuff just in case. The hotel in general is very well kept and the staff was extremely nice. I told them it was my first time and they carefully explained the layout and how everything worked. I was very grateful. 

One word of caution though. All of the rooms are outside and you will have to enjoy the weather on your way to the pool area. I opted to wear just my jeans to the pool and I was glad I did. Now on to the main event. 

The pool area is smaller than it looks from the hotel’s website photos, but still a nice area. The two hot tubs are inviting and hot enough, and there were more than enough chairs around the area. The play area was large enough for several people, and the large video screens were playing decent videos the whole time. 

When I arrived, one couple was already relaxing in a hot tub, there were several single men lounging in chairs, and one woman was enjoying the company of several men on the bed. Everyone was naked. I found a chair, stripped off my jeans, and joined the couple in the hot tub. They were polite but clearly there for themselves. I did notice you can instantly tell when someone is having fun because the moaning echoes throughout the room. It beats the hell out of the background music! 

Obviously, the woman on the bed has having a great time. In this environment, there was a wide range of ages and body types and nobody cared. I didn’t care either. The woman on the bed played for 30 minutes or so then took a break and went to the other hot tub followed by several men and eventually started playing again. It was pretty clear she knew most of the men around her and this was not their first time, so I politely watched and enjoyed the scene. 

After a short break she went back to the bed and once again took on a steady stream of men. Eventually I did get bold enough to join and enjoyed some mutual stroking and sucking. I discovered no matter how many times you read about it, the sights, sounds, and feeling of a lady totally given over to pleasure is amazing. I wound up being the last man with her but felt guilty to leave her alone, so I told her I’m sure it’s against the law to leave a naked lady alone on a bed and a minute or so later helped her off the bed. She said her time was up and she dressed and left. I never did figure out if she was there with any particular man. 

The other couple pretty much stayed to themselves but she was still nice to look at. Another couple came in and sat on the other side of the pool but sadly my time was up and I had to return to the real world. As I said, a good time was had by all and I’m a very happy camper, ready for my next adventure. Wherever that may be.
Thanks,
Old Salt

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Old Salt for a terrific first-time report, and for making his first visit to a lifestyle location a success! Keep the cards and letters coming! Kudos, sir. 

I have a lot of great things about Mon Chalet, and would love more reports on it.  Please e-mail your reports to me directly at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com . 

Thanks,
Doc