Thursday, March 1, 2018

New Feature: APB: Where are They Now? Alex & Lauren

Doc here, a man who some say can still execute a Triple Lindy with pinpoint precision, with a new feature here at The Journal, "APB".   

In APB, I will either put out a call for someone or some couples I know in the scene, who have contributed to The Journal in some way or fashion since it's inception. It also means that the contact info I had for them doesn't work any longer.

The first APB I am putting out is for a great couple that were my first couple's contributors, Alex and Lauren.  Their exploits at CVE in Gastonia, NC were legendary, and extremely informative to those who had never gone there. 


I have recently received a few e-mails a month asking about there whereabouts, and if they were still going to CVE. My last contact info for them had a non-working e-mail address, thus this APB.


Alex and Lauren...If you are out there, please e-mail at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com .  I'd like to pass along these messages to you.  And... If you have any new adult theater adventures, I'd love to publish them!

If anyone happened to know Alex and Lauren, please feel free to forward this APB to them. Thanks!

Thanks,
Doc