Friday, June 22, 2018

Candi O's Final 12: Chapter 9 - BNA in Berlin, NJ on 6/14 and 6/15/18 (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say enjoys water ice more than the company of a naked lady (but just by a smidge), with the next chapter in the final 12 visits to adult theaters by the legendary Candi O!

Chapter 9 takes us to a 2-night double-head-her at the awesome Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ.  The combination of BNA and Candi O is a natural, and you'll soon see and read why.

So kids, sit back, pop open a Fresca (Hi Gemini!), and enjoy Chapter 9 from the legendary (and smoking hot) Candi O!

***

BNA THEATER, Berlin, New Jersey, June 14 and 15th, 2018. Chapter 9.

Hi Doc,

I know that I am not breaking any new ground here when I proclaim that women are emotional beings and men are physical. Having a cock in your mouth or pussy feels great but doesn’t usually rise to the level of orgasmic. When a strange man finger bangs a women, she is usually wondering if his nails are clean.

The man who understands that is typically a better lover. He enjoys eating pussy, he enjoys kissing, he looks me in the eyes and tells me how much he appreciates my efforts.

Anaconda is such a man. I thoroughly enjoyed our sex and his recap of our/my first night at BNA is so detailed that I could not improve on it; thus I will just recap my second night. I do want to say however, how MUCH I appreciate men, like Tom and Anaconda, who drove long distances just to share my lips and pussy. You guys make this all worthwhile! (ed. note: Anaconda's recap of night 1 is coming soon to The Journal). 
BNA
Berlin, NJ
Husband thought, in order to get an accurate picture, we should visit BNA on a week night and again during a weekend night. My report is from a very busy Friday night on 6/15/18. 

The parking lot was full so we had to park in the area next door. I was hoping for other couples but if they were present they weren’t playing and I knew immediately it was going to be up to me to make the cock hordes happy. The men began to swarm as soon as I walked in. One small posse of four young twenty somethings drove all the way from the big apple. 
Candi O at BNA
BNA is remarkably well laid out . In addition to the main theater it has about six spacious play areas, each with round beds surrounded by soft, clean, cushioned benches. I had already picked out my favorite and proceeded directly to the same area I played in the night before.

My red dress was off in seconds thanks to the aggressive boys from Gotham. I think in my future I will make the hungry masses wait longer and work harder, play hard to get... just for shits and giggles.

Like a blade of grass in a plague of locusts I was devoured. Mounted, creampied, then mounted again. I sucked cock from New York, Philly, Delaware, Maryland, and of course New Jersey. I was in a special mood this trip, letting each man have his way with me. At least six unloaded deep in my pussy. If they wanted doggie style then I readily bent over. I gargled several loads before smiling and swallowing. 
Candi O
I have an intuition, a hunch if you will; that most men who enjoy watching their wives, girlfriends, or other men’s wives, satisfy multiple cocks, have a bisexual nature. There are different degrees of homosexuality; my husband for example, was uncomfortable with Brokeback Mountain but loves to help me suck a cock to completion. He didn’t get to do that this trip so his bi side was unquenched but I was in cock heaven.

Once again, for the second night, I played for a solid hour. That might not sound like a long time but it was constant cock. I have to admit the BNA wore me out and definitely did not disappoint. If I ever decide to come back out of retirement the BNA would be one of my first stops. 
Candi O
When the hour was over something happened that one does not normally experience in an adult theater. I got a standing ovation. No, seriously, all the remaining men clapped. How bizarre is that? In twenty years of theater sex I have never felt that appreciated by an entire room.

My next trip, in July, will be to Atlanta where I will check out both Tokyo Valentino playpens. I know the Doc has visited and one of the locations & has been reviewed, but not from a female perspective. Then in late August or early September I will make my final theater visits to both Secrets in Seattle and the Oregon Theater in Portland.

If anyone is interested in meeting me at those theaters please feel free to reach out and I will make every effort to fully engage. My e-mail is 
candioleary@yahoo.com . 

Thanks Doc!
~Candi O~

***

Doc here again... Wow!  The combination of Candi O and BNA is 🔥🔥🔥!  I knew these two nights were going to be some of the best of Candi's final tour, and this report bears out this theory!  Many thanks to Candi O for a great report and pics!

Also, a big round of thanks to the great folks at BNA in Berlin, NJ! It doesn't get much better than the crew at BNA (Hi Guys!), as they are the best of the best in making an adult theater experience a night for the ages! Bravo BNA!

Next stop is Atlanta, and the 2 Tokyo Valentino locations located there in July. I encourage you to reach out to Candi O at candioleary@yahoo.com and get the skinny on her next trips as we enter the final stretch of visits for this sexy, legendary lady.

Thanks,
Doc