Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Flash Report! Four's Company with @Kim_In_Public, Anaconda, Dry Clean Only by Ted at The Art Cinema in Early November, 2018

Doc here, a man who some say sent a "Gherkin Gram" to a special lady today for National Pickle Day. What she does with them after they arrive is her business, and her business only. 

In what some critics have hailed as the adult theater visit that keeps on giving, first time contributor Ted has lent his perspective on the great visit where he rode shotgun with the force of nature known as @Kim_In_Public, and senior Journal scribes Anaconda & Dry Clean OnlyThe port of of call was the mighty Art Cinema in Hartford, CT.  

It is here where we pick up our report... Take it away, sir!

***

Doc,

This story begins when one day I received a message on Twitter. When I saw the message from the lovely Kim, I nearly fell off my chair! Once I collected myself and read it I could have sworn it was for someone else. She was inviting me to join her and Anaconda at the Art Cinema for some fun! After a few back and forth messages, it was clear she really was inviting me!

It was for the following week, so I had to hold my excitement until then. In the days leading up to the meet I had several conversations with Anaconda and Kim about meeting place/time. The anticipation for the day made the following week go by very slowly but finally it was time! I sent out a message to make sure we were still on. Once I received confirmation I hit the road!

@Kim_In_Public
I arrived to our pre-game meeting spot quite early, but it was good for me to get comfortable. I needed to grab a few things and was able to do so before the arranged time. As it got closer, I drove over and parked at Chili’s. While I was waiting I scrolled through Twitter to see what was happening. I could see my comrades were posting their trip progress which was making me excited and a little nervous. I received a message from Anaconda saying he had made it and we decided to go in and get settled. We introduced ourselves and made our way to the bar. We ordered our drinks and passed the time talking about sports while waiting for the beautiful Kim to show up!

Once Anaconda saw her pull in he let me know she was here. My heart started to race with nerves but I was also super excited because if you follow Kim you know how unbelievably sexy she is. We could see she was doing a lovely video in the parking lot for all her followers! If you haven’t seen it check it out. She then walked into the bar to greet us both. She both gave us hugs and we settled in!

If it’s your first-time meeting Kim and going to a theater its best to pregame to get comfortable. Can’t tell you enough about how cool these people are, Kim and Anaconda along with DCO who joined us a little later. Kim was wearing a tight black dress that was low cut and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. 
@Kim_In_Public
As she sat on the bar stool I could see her dress riding up and I was locked in on her lovely legs. I am not sure if she saw me looking but she opened her legs to reveal that she was commando. I know my jaw almost hit the bar when I saw that. As I got more comfortable I would reach over to touch Kim’s leg. Then at one point she got up to sat between myself and Anaconda which is when I proceed to get friendlier. I was feeling all the lovely curves of Kim and I couldn’t now wait to get to the theater. We continued our fun at the bar until we determined we were ready to go! 
The Mighty Art Cinema
Hartford, CT
We all drove in our separate cars to The Art in Hartford. I walked in to see Anaconda speaking with the host while Kim and DCO were walking in behind me. We could head up to the couples only section which was great as long as we respected that if any couples came during our time we would have to leave. That was fine with us so we all headed up to the balcony and started exploring the area. Since this was my first time to the Art I had no idea what to expect but it was great. DCO and Anaconda were very excited to be up there because prior visits they were in the main theater. 

Once the exploring of upstairs was done it was time to explore Kim’s lovely body! We took of her tiny black dress to reveal the sexy mermaid lingerie over her body! Anaconda and I flanked Kim while she went down on me. All I can say is that I was so turned on to have Kim going down on me I was doing my best to last as long as I could. Her skills are so good and she knows exactly what to do. Once I could feel I was close I let her know that it was time. I pulled back and shot her first load of the day. If you follow Kim or read her blog its all about finishing on her lovely breasts. Don’t forget it guys!


The Art Cinema Balcony
At this point I had to catch my breath and focus a little, I might have even seen some stars. I had a great view of Anaconda and Kim playing together. They were putting on a great show for us upstairs and the men that were downstairs. It was so sexy to see Kim being taken over the rail! Watching her allowed me to get ready for the next play session! 

After Anaconda finished his first round with Kim, she walked me over to the middle of theater on the stairs. This allowed DCO and Anaconda to watch and join in the fun! As Kim was talking my cock for the second time DCO was kind enough to hold Kim’s hair back to provide me with a better view of my cock being taken down. My god was it a great view! While she was catching her breath for a second she asked Anaconda to come closer so she could stroke him while she took me down. All this playing got me excited and I let Kim know I was ready for the second load of the day! Wow that was amazing!

At this point Kim went to the bathroom and I was sad to say it was my time to hit the road. I waited for her to come back to say my goodbye. Gave a hug, ran my hands all over her one last time, and gave her nipples one last suck before I headed out. I walked out of the theater and thought to myself what just happened!?! I was walking on a cloud and really didn’t feel my legs to tell you the truth. A day I will never forget and knock off some items off my sexual bucket list. 

 If you ever get the message for an invitation don’t pass it up. Make it happen!!! You won’t regret it. Tell next time! Hoping soon….

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Ted for sitting down, putting pen to paper, and with a little guidance from the lovely @Kim_In_Public , cranked out a solid Flash Report for his first swing at the plate.  Well done sir!

Have two vets within this thing of ours acting as wingmen for Ted (Anaconda & Dry Clean Only) certainly was a best case scenario for all concerned. Hats off to you, gents!

But the star of this floor show in the one and only @Kim_In_Public, who once again showed us why she is a force of nature, whether it's inside a Chili's, a rest area off the turnpike, or deep inside an adult theater. 

Make sure you follow Kim on Twitter at @Kim_In_Public . You never know what may be right around the corner...

Thanks,
Doc