Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Flash Report! Judith Hits BNA in Berlin, NJ (w/PIC) on 2/16/19!

Doc here, a man who some say knows Bob will tell you it was all smooth sailing right up until we hit the iceberg with Tommy and the $150 thousand. 

It's always good to receive a report from a long time friend of The Journal, especially one as nice as Judith. She is a member of a select club of female adult theater enthusiasts. A select club of members that on an impulse will make the long drive to a legendary adult emporium like Berlin News Agency for some R&R, often times solo. 

At times, she will give The Good Doctor a notice of a visit, and at other times things are happening too fast, especially in a target-rich environment of a BNA Saturday night.  This was the case this past weekend, and the lovely Judith is here to tell us how it all went down
Take it away, Judith!

***

Hi Doc,

As usual, I had an amazing evening at BNA this past Saturday night. I took a male friend who, as it turns out, kept a detailed account of the night.

I'm happy to report my numbers have been fairly consistent. Head count (er, pun intended) was 31. And additional 10 wrapped up to enjoy my sweet, wet pussy. 


There was a lovely lady and her male partner that arrived later in the evening. I noticed her while I was taking care of a HARD matter at hand LOL. She was very nervous as it was her first time at BNA. 

She was very excited watching me and all the gents around me with cocks in hand, waiting their turns. She was quickly surrounded by a lot of men and was concerned I would be upset with all the attention she was getting. I was not. I went to her and gave her a few pointers and within minutes she and I were kissing after I had been sucking on her beautiful tits. 
Judith
(Click the Thumbnail to ENLARGE)
I encouraged her to stretch out on the table and I laid down the towel I brought for comfort. Almost instantly she had a halo of cocks around her as she was laying there. I continued to kiss her and suck on her breasts while a very skilled man worked on her clit with no abandon. 

After a little while I decided I was filled for the night, and began dressing to leave. She was truly a pleasure and I was so glad I could help ease her mind with her being nervous in such a busy place.

Like I said previously, I had an amazing evening! I spent a little over 4 hours there this time at BNA. 

Can't wait for next month for the St. Patty's Day celebration !!!!!!

Judith

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Judith for an excellent recap of the evening at BNA in Berlin, NJ. In today's age, there are few places like BNA, and the great people that work there than I am proud to call my friends. They ensure that all have an optimal time during a trip into my favorite news agency!

Keep the reports coming Judith!

Thanks,
Doc