Sunday, May 12, 2019

Flash Report! Bad Barbi at Barnett Ave. Superstore in San Diego on May 8th, 2019 (w/PICS and VIDEO!) by The SoCal Cowboy

Doc here, a man who some say once defiled a parking lot next to an adult theater in San Diego so hard that a sage burning was performed the next week at the same parking lot. This was done to cleanse the space and to promote healing. 

It was also done to cover the smell of the strawberry lube I dropped in the parking lot after a too-generous application. 

San Diego.  One of The Good Doctor's favorite cities in this thing of ours over the years.  It is also the home turf of new Journal sensation Bad Barbi!  In this, her 2nd trip to the Barnett Ave. Superstore, she raised the bar (as well as the dongers of the guys in attendance) on Wednesday night May 8th, 2019. 

The Good Doctor lit up the remote Lizardo Lantern over San Diego, with a call to arms dongs. I also sent out Tweets (a real good reason to follow @LizardoJournal ) and also published a Visit Announcement for her.  Bad Barbi wanted a bunch of guys for a potential bukkake & spanking scene, and wanted my help.  

The Good Doctor descended into the teletype room at Lizardo Manor, and I got in touch with some of the regulars (hi Peter North Jr.!) in hopes to make this an evening for the ages.  

It worked.

New Journal reporter The SoCal Cowboy submitted a very detailed report on the evening, and man alive, I wish I could have been there!  As a Journal reader, he reaped the benefits of seeing the call to arms dongs. He showed up, and had a blast!

Accompanying the report are some previous & some new images, and even a quick video of Bad Bad Barbi being very grateful to a well-endowed fella (& provided through a back channel with permission).

This is a good one folks... Pop open a can of Fresca (Hi Gemini!), sit back, and soak in what The SoCal Cowboy is saying.

Let's go!

***


Doc, 

Wow! 
I have never been to an adult theater, but follow your blog. I have been watching the updates for a new Bad Barbi visit in my backyard here in SD. If this is what happens there every night I am going to live there (or at least rent).

Here is my report:

I followed your instructions to be there around 11pm Wednesday night. I walked in and it was a total sausage fest - all dudes in 2 theaters (with I don't know how many people) but I didn't see any women. I walked to the back theater and stood against the wall. I was just getting ready to leave and she/they walk in. 

And yeah, WOW! Super hot blonde and real tall. She walks along with her man to the back row and sits at the very back corner. The whole theater stands up and a bunch of more people crowd in. I don't know how many guys were there, but it was a lot! 

Bad Barbi sat down in the back corner and the whole row filled up, as well as the row in front of her. A guy sits next to her and starts playing with her tits. Within seconds she stands up and starts taking off all her clothes! Amazing body and a giant rack! 

Everyone starts touching her. Someone says get her to the front row, which seems like a good idea. A couple guys help her through a huge crowd, everyone trying to get a look or touch her. I got pushed out of the way. I heard "don't stick your dick in her without a condom." 
Bad Barbi
Doc, this girl looks amazing, and am hoping I get to at least touch her at this point. She makes it to the front row and she sits next to her man while stroking the the dick on the guy on her right. Then all the sudden she stands up and wants to get spanked! Didn't see that coming! 

I moved my way in and watched her bend over and could see her whole pussy. Guys starting spanking her hard and her ass started turning bright red. She was loving it! I look over and see her stroking some dude in front of her while she is bent over. Her tits are getting played with and she is getting cumed on. 
Bad Barbi

It was then some goof tried to fuck her doggy style and she sat right down as he got shut down. Her man told 2 guys they can lick her pussy and she "likes that rough". So the one guy gets down and everyone got in front of me. I don't know how many dicks were around her but I just wanted to get closer. So I got in the row behind her and heard her say "...only big dicks first." 

A couple guys moved closer to her and one guy slides by me and he had a huge cock. She starts sucking him off while her neck is on the back of the seat. The guy is behind her and her neck is on the back of the seat . She is sucking off a guy behind her and at the same time she is stroking off 2 other guys. I could not believe any of this Doc! 

Finally someone shoots a load on her chest. Everyone is now moving around or trying to get in on this. I am right next to the guy getting sucked off when he blows a load in her mouth. She let it drip right out. You could see pretty good because a couple guys were capturing the moment (with her OK by the way). 
Bad Barbi
I am behind Bad Barbi now since the guy next to me is done. I was touching her hair and squeezing her boobs. Now I can see the whole show. She is stroking off guys in each hand and sucking another one in front of her. I hear the guy getting sucked ask if he can come in her mouth. She did not say anything but apparently he blew a load because she just kept going and when she pulled away more cum was dripping!  So hot! 

Every once in a while you hear say something "I like cum all over me", "come on guys I need more".  Guys were coming on her around her and in her mouth. I don't know how many people she sucked off or jerked off, I just wanted to be one. 

I pushed around to the front. A guy was eating her full speed and she was putting her hand on the back of his head from time to time but kept grabbing dicks. The crowd starting backing off and I hear them ask "...does anyone else need to cum?" I move forward and she starts sucking me off. 
Bad Barbi
Barbi was a total pro, grabbed my balls & stroked my shaft and starting sucking like a vacuum cleaner. It took like 20 seconds for me to come and she kept sucking I had to pull her off me. I got to grab her nipples and pull on them pretty hard. Her tits were covered in cum. I just stood there and watched more in amazement. 

Now get this Doc. She asked if anyone wanted to give her a ride home and one guy said yes. Her dude got her clothes and everyone started dressing her. She left with a couple guys out the door!

Thanks Doc! It amazing first time visit. I will be waiting for her next visit, and hopes she comes back soon!

Just call me The SoCal Cowboy

***

Doc here again... I'll give you a minute to get yourself pulled together and call your next of kin.  Wow...

First of all, many thanks to The SoCal Cowboy for an excellent, detail-packed report from an extraordinary scene at Barnett Ave. Superstore in San Diego (address in the Adult Theater Database up top)!  I know this was a first visit, and that you want to move in there. The move may be unrealistic, but a scene like this can break out again.  Keep your eyes to the skies for The Lizardo Lantern, a signal of adult theater hope, and potentially, boobies. 

Next, how can we not thank Bad Barbi!  She may be a California girl, but she is well on her way to a place on the west coast Mount Rushmore of legendary adult theater girls!  And lets hope there are more crazy visits like this one coming soon!

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter