Thursday, August 22, 2019

10th Anniversary Couple's Flash Report! Fixation at The Secret Room 2125: Lusty Luau Party on 8/3/19 in Chicago (w/PICS!

Doc here, a man who some say was voted 2003's Man of the Year by "Heavy Lumber" magazine (featuring a centerfold of Doc wearing a chain saw and nothing else). 

10 Years of adult theater reports on The Journal as of right this moment.  And what better way to celebrate such an occasion that an incredible Couple's Flash Report by the equally incredible Fixation .  Her last report was a smashing success, and gained a crazy amount of pageviews. A home run at her first at bat at The Journal.

This report, in your humble sea bass' opinion, is a grand slam, and a perfect report to usher the next 10 years of great adult theater reports here at The Journal!

This was Fixation & hubby's first Lizardo event, our Secret Room 2125: Lusty Luau, and they were rock stars on this early August evening.  They are two of the nicest people I have run into in this thing of ours, and cannot thank both them enough for first attending a Lizardo Secret Room event, and for Fixation's HOT report!

I strongly suggest you settle in, pop open 2 Frescas (Hi Gemini!), and get up close and personal with Fixation (and 2 brand new pics)!

Let's go!

***

Flash Report Secret Room 2125: Lusty Luau Party
Saturday, August 3rd, 2019
15th Ave. Theater Party Room, Chicago, IL

Hi Doc!

I hope this finds you well. Mr. Fixation and I really enjoyed meeting you at the Lusty Luau party at the 15th Ave. Theater Party Room earlier this month. You’re awesome! We look forward to making 15th Ave. a regular stop in our adventures.

As promised, is our report from that very memorable night.

Finally, the hour had arrived. Mr. Fixation and I pulled into the parking lot at a little before 9:00. I was nervous, but determined, my usual state of mind when seeing the parking lot of any adult theater. It was a mixture of raw sexual energy and the anticipation of what I will do. This time, I could add the unfamiliarity of a new setting, and knowing that lots of people had seen my pics in an announcement earlier that day on The Journal. Of course it was all of those things, but these feelings each took turns making demands of my attention. Mostly, they came at me all at once, sometimes breaking into smaller groups to play as they liked, amplifying my dark cravings and desires. Make no mistake, these were not second thoughts. Quite the opposite, they were simply part of the build up for me. And I needed this this feeling...twisted, swirling thoughts and all.


And, it is from this long, sometimes gentle and at other times steep, climb we made our way into the party. Upon entering, we were greeted at the door by our gratuitous host, Dr. Emilio Lizardo. This was our first time meeting Doc, and he was very friendly and welcoming, while attending to his many duties as host.

Our first stop on our way to the bar was the FetLife table, where we met the stunningly beautiful Twistingly. Her smile was delightful and made our transition to an unfamiliar social setting effortless. After several very welcoming rounds of introductions with nearby couples, we felt as though we had walked into a social with old friends. I won’t go into any great detail here, since these stories are not ours alone to tell. But, I promise I’ll make it up to you as soon as I briefly mention the BYOB bar and dance contest.

While neither of us are prolific drinkers, we did have the occasion to stop at the bar a few times, where we met another of Doc’s team, the Amazing Liz. She was every bit as busy as Doc and Twisty, ensuring the party guests had everything they needed for refreshments and bar snacks. She too took a few extra moments to introduce us to some regulars, who in turn introduced us to even more guests. We cannot speak highly enough of the party team, the 15th Ave. staff, and the other guests.

Fixation
Copyright 2019
Our plan for the evening was simple enough. I wanted to be used. Of course there were way too many details in my mind to plan very well in a completely new setting. So together, we decided we should take some time to acclimate, to watch, and to plot our moment. So far, we had checked off two of the three, but the last one was the really big one for me and would make all the difference in how the rest of our night played out. 

Until this point, Mr. Fixation and I had been casually playful. It was nothing more than our normal, everyday making out, with just a bit of incidental flashing of my ass and boobs. But, the response told us everything we needed to know...it was going to be a busy night for me! The realization came during an intimate moment with my husband, my dress pulled down while he was bouncing my tits by pulling on my nipples...ok, maybe it was not quite as casual as I let on. But instantly, there were three, four, then who knows how many men asking to touch and feel my exposed breasts. The look in my eyes said it all, but I wanted to make sure they knew how much I wanted it. “Of course” was my partial reply, while my husband took a step back and finished my sentence by saying “that’s why we’re here.” And with that, I gave them full access to my tits, my thick nipples hard just like always.

And, so it was a realization, but not a complete surprise. What I haven’t mentioned, until now, was that I quietly encouraged their short, stolen glances which quickly turned to the fixated stares we normally see in adult theaters. Mr. F, always happy to parade me around just a little, helped by pulling up my dress and positioning me for their viewing pleasure. And this, more or less, is how things went until after the dance contest, when we knew we would be making our way to somewhere very public.

Watching the dance contest was lots of fun and we couldn’t help but enjoy the show. There were three or four dancers brave enough to sign up. They gave their very best and seemed to have a great time on stage. To the contestants, we applaud you all. Each of you had so much confidence and poise, it was inspiring.

With the winners of the contest announced, we began to consider our options. Should we go to one of the two private rooms, leaving the door open to allow entrance to anyone interested? Or should it be the Secret Room with the table positioned in the middle of the space, with plenty of room on all sides for eager participants? We knew the red room behind the theater screen was out of the question, since we noticed the table missing during a quick tour with one of the on duty staff members. He had confirmed it had been relocated for the party. With all this in mind, we made our decision.

Walking slowly, but purposefully to the Secret Room, I noted the men following me as I went, the line growing longer nearly every step of the way. Fortunately, I found the room unoccupied and turned back to meet with Mr. Fixation, who had been gathering my bag to meet in the hall. Mr. F and I had a quick conversation about how we should start, and we made our way through the crowd that had gathered in the hall. The room was already starting to fill with men. And, their overtly sexual anticipation of what was to follow was thick in the air like something I could actually reach out and touch.

Fixation
Copyright 2019
We placed my theater bag in the corner and set some lube aside in case I needed it later. In an instant, my husband peeled off my dress while kissing me deeply and running his hands over my body, kneading and probing as my dress dropped to the floor...no panties, no bra, just me there naked as the room became even more packed with bodies. 

My nervousness had given way to an active, selfish surrender...contradictions that seem to define everything about these dream-like settings. In this new, but all too familiar place I can be myself. Here, I am a slut, a piece of ass, and all those things men so crudely think about when they drop their pretenses of day-to-day civility. And, at the same time, I am also one of them...greedy, selfish, and focused only on how to satisfy my own needs.

So when I asked my husband to fuck me on the table, he knowingly responded by throwing off the last of his clothes in what seemed to me, one fluid motion. He has seen me in this state many times and understands exactly what I need. He pushed me firmly, but gently into position...on my back, my legs spread, and my hands reaching for the dicks impatiently waiting for me. My mouth was guided onto a very well placed cock as my husband thrust his deep into my hole. It was incredibly hot, it was overwhelming, and it was exactly what I wanted.

Leaning down to check on me, my husband asked if I was ok. Neither of us remembers exactly what it was that I said, but it was probably something like a muffled “yes” and a nod while my mouth was being used by a stranger. I’m certain we had a special moment just then, but I doubt you came to The Journal to read about our depraved version of romantic tenderness.

From then on, everything happened as a blur for me. I remember a steady flow of cocks, each probing my mouth after finding some opening in the crowd. I loved having several hard dicks to work with my hands, sometimes switching between three or four. And, at other times, I tried to focus my attention on only one while doing my best to make some connection to the men around me. I could feel hands on my tits and all over every inch of my body. There were rows of people, each trying to find their own unobstructed view to my willing, yet helpless body. I could only assume it was my husband fucking me, but even that was unclear to me at the time.

And, then it happened...I felt the first spurts of cum streaking across my mouth and cheeks, instantly bringing my mind back to what I could see in front of me. I eagerly reached for the still pulsing cock and worked out more of his cum onto my chin. I made sure to clean him up with my mouth, sucking down the last drops he had to offer. The other men around me responded by moving into position and taking my now open mouth. Another took my hand and placed it around his shaft guiding it up to the head and down the shaft until I took over for him. I could feel more cum hitting my face and what felt like loads landing across my tits and stomach. 

From here, all of the details became fuzzy as I entered my own slutty place. I’m intensely aware, active, and giving in this place, but my mind only catches small pieces of all that is happening. Recently, though probably in an older Flash Report, I noticed another Journal writer characterize it as a floating feeling and that describes my experience perfectly.

The party around my body felt like it had separated into 3 small groups of 3 or 4 men, with each of the groups focused on either my face, tits, or pussy. Behind them, was a row of people, mostly men surrounding surrounding the whole table. Beyond that group, I have no idea. Guys were stepping in and out of the three groups, while more cum flooded my mouth or shot or dropped onto my face and hair.

From below, I felt a parting of the men while someone leaned over me. It was my husband. He was still fucking me, although my pussy has been handled by others nearly constantly. “Are you ok?” I hear him ask after the men backed up just enough to let us talk. I was more than ok and I let him know, but he could tell by my facial expression I did not want to change a thing. “You have a lot of cum on your face,” followed by “you look like you’ve been used.” I told him I thought there were 4 or 5 loads, and he told me “Ok, 4 on your face...that’s 7 so far, counting the cum on your tits...good girl.” I melted when I heard that. Mr. Fixation knew exactly how to encourage me. And with that, he grabbed my hand and used it to scoop up a huge load that had missed my face and landed on the table beside me. I rubbed it into my face while the guys resumed stroking and offering their dicks to my mouth.

For the most part, everything resumed just as before, except there was much less crowding to block off my line of sight down my body. But, there didn’t seem to be any change in the number rows of people around the table. Mr. Fixation kept the crowd around my tits moving along and I could feel the loads landing everywhere. I could hear small parts of conversation about me, which always turns me on...and I mean ALWAYS. I love when men talk about me like I’m not even there, commenting on what a slut I am or that they can’t believe the things I’m letting all these other guys do to me. It makes me feel so objectified and dirty, like I’m only there for their enjoyment...a party favor. I hope they understand I want this as much as they do, probably even more.

As soon as one finished, there was another to take his place. And, there never seemed to be an end to it, until I needed some fresh air. It was hot, and I was a sweaty, cummy mess. After letting everyone know, I leaned up, feeling the cum run down my body. Most of the crowd slowly left the room, except for a few guys and couples that came to talk for a few minutes while I let cum dry on my body. Our final count was 16, although we might have missed one or two.

Without exception, all of the guys and couples in the secret room were very respectful and complimentary. The men had so many kind things to tell both Mr. Fixation and myself. I loved overhearing one of the guys say to my husband, “you must run marathons!” And, another particularly flattering man was discussing how lucky Mr. F is to have a wife like me. And this after I was used by a room full of horny men, standing there with over 16 loads of cum drying on my body. Several guys offered us both bottled water and helped wipe down the table while chatting about their favorite moments of the scene or simply telling us how hot it was. They extended every respect to my husband and thanked him for the opportunity to join in or watch.

For the record, I don’t like to wipe down, shower, or dry off after being covered in cum. I love the way it looks, dried and flaky on my skin and in my hair. Even if it’s still running down my body, I’ll gladly walk through the theater or party, letting everyone see how used I am...that night was no different. I pulled on my dress and shoes and walked through the party continuing my conversation with my husband, and talking to even more of the guys that stayed around to thank us or to simply be friendly.

There were so many faces I could never quite see when I was getting them off, and it thrilled me to know that each of these guys had a turn with me just minutes before. But, I also felt dirty. Dirty in a way that excites me to my very core. Dirty in a way that makes me want to give even more of myself. But, it was late and we made our way to the door, knowing in 15 minutes my husband would lead me through the hotel lobby covered in the cum of strangers.

As we passed the front counter, we ran into Doc and Twisty. They were talking with some other guests that were gathered by the door. Seeing us, they both asked about our night. We talked about our scene in the Secret Room while Doc performed a quick, but thorough visual examination of my breasts (ed. note: 😎). Always exceptionally aware of his bedside manor, he asked all the right questions and made comfortable, situationally appropriate conversation...about the cum on my tits. (ed.note: 😎😎😎)

After some discussion about future submissions to The Journal, we said our goodbyes and promised to be back. It was time to drive to the hotel where I would present my used body to the hotel lobby, where anyone paying attention would see what a depraved slut I had been. I wondered if their imaginations would come close to what happened at the 15th Ave. Theater that night.

Mr. Fixation and I have one more thing to add before we go. Thank you Doc for all the hard work you do for people just like us! We love having an outlet to not only express ourselves sexually, but also to share it on The Journal with those that might be too far away to be there in person. You do such a great job with both!

Hugs,

Fixation

***

Doc here once again... Wow!  I'll let you compose yourselves for a minute.

Thank you once again to the spectacular Fixation for an incredible follow-up report to their debut entry a few weeks back. Your kind words and appreciation for what we do mean more than you know to The Good Doctor.  

This report by Fixation covered a lot of ground, but is SPOT ON on her experience.  I witnessed it IRT, and it was show-stopping.  Firstly, please follow Fixation on Twitter HERE. You'll thank me (over, and over again).   Secondly, if you have a chance to see or meet them at a theater or club, you will meet two of the nicest AND sexiest people in the scene. Fixation is a stunning woman,but don't let that fool you; she's a bad girl!

The Good Doctor has been around the block a few times. Didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I've seen things. But the sight of Fixation, glazed like Crispy Creme's finest, on her way out of the Secret Room event caused my mouth to hang open. What a sight!

Thank you Fixation for allowing us to celebrate The Journal's 10th Anniversary with your great report!  And...I cannot wait to see you again!

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter