Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thank You for a GREAT 10 Years at The Journal!

Doc here, a man who some say is thankful for each and every one of you who have enjoyed The Journal for the past 10 years!
15,675,690
This number represents the total number of pageviews The Journal has earned since it's incept date of 8/22/2009.  This number represents the support and interest in this thing of ours,and I cannot be more thankful to you.

The Journal of Adult Theaters is in it for the long haul. Most of the adult blogs that launched when I launched this one are now long gone, the victims of time, neglect, or it's owners just moving on.

But not The Good Doctor.  As I write this from Seattle, WA, I'm preparing for a 10th Anniversary "Hot for Teacher Party" at Secrets in Des Moines, WA tomorrow night (8/23/19). This event will springboard The Journal into the start of it's 11th year.  The event is going to be CRAZY, just the way I envisioned it to be, and with the partnership of the great team at Secrets!

My report from the party will have the same vigor, energy, and bad puns you've known to love (or just tolerate before getting to the pics of boobs), marching into year 11. The sprinkles on top of this adult theater sundae with be a photo shoot I'm doing with an amazing woman in this thing of ours on Saturday, that you'll soon see on The Journal.  They will be en fuego 🔥!

To all the adult theater fans world-wide: Keep the faith. Keep the scene thriving. Keep the fun.  And for God's sake, keep bringing the sexy to your favorite venue. 

I have your back.

Thank you for everything!

Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter

PS. At the exact time I published the first article here at The Journal, I am publishing a special Couple's Flash Report (and pics) from the awesome Fixation. Look at the countdown clock for the exact time later today.