Saturday, September 21, 2019

Flash Report! Anaconda Hits Pasttime Video in Steubenville, OH on 7/25/19 with Desire_Couple and J&T!


Doc here, a man who some say has a tattoo on his forearm that says "Timing is Everything", right next to a tattoo of a cannoli riding a skateboard. 

On the afternoon this report publishes on 9/21/19, it's author, senior Journal scribe Anaconda, will be getting his game face groin on in preparation for this evening's big "CODE RED" Party at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago (which your old friend in the white suit and aviators is honored to host). And what better way to pre-game than to publish Anaconda's latest adult theater report, which coincidentally features another sexy couple, the awesome Desire_Couple (who will also be at tonight's CODE RED Party in Chicago!)

Take it away, Anaconda!

*** 

Hi Doc! 

Anaconda here once again with an action packed, multiple couple visit report from the Ohio Mecca of this thing of ours, Pasttimes in Steubenville. This one features old friends that I’ve been dying to see again, @Desire_Couple and new friends quickly advancing in the ranks, J and T (@NweSexi). This particular night of debauchery took place on couple's night, Thursday, July 25th, 2019.

I had been keeping a few people in the loop as to my travel schedule, knowing that another trip to Ohio was on the horizon. And if I am in OH, Pasttimes has become a MUST stop for me, especially if it’s a Thursday. This time around, all I had to do was mention which week I was coming to town and my friends J&T and Desire Couple both were right on top of it and wanted to join me (and each other, love our Twitter community) on that Thursday. I was actually done with work early on Wednesday, but no way was I headed home. I extended my stay and waited with anticipation for 10 days or so.
Pasttimes Video
Both couples were anticipating showing up between 7:30 – 8PM, but I knew I was going to arrive early. When I pulled into the lot, it was already full and it was about 5PM which is a typical time for the couples to start arriving. Today was no different. As I communicated with my dates about updating timelines, a couple pulls up and enters the store. She was dressed to play in red stockings beneath a short denim skirt, huge red stripper heels and a tight red top. Well, it was going to be a few hours before my friends showed up, so I HAD to investigate.

Upon entering, I gave Jacob a warm greeting and chatted for a minute as I paid my $11 entry fee. I bypassed the booths which I knew the couple was in, and went to do some initial recon and use the restroom. After a quick lap, I parked myself in the booth area and waited for the sexy woman to work her way through the other waiting men until it was my turn.

When I was next up, I entered the booth and deposited some cash in the machine. I dropped my shorts and gave my cock a few priming tugs and waited for the standard “finger through the hole” invite. She put her fingers through to my side and I quickly replaced them with my cock headed in the other direction. She immediately took me into her mouth and started sucking and stroking at a steady pace. She was excellent at her craft and I quickly grew to full hardness. I was surprised at how quickly she brought me right to the edge of my orgasm. I gave her the “alert knock” and she began to jack me off quickly. I came, but she kept jerking my sensitive cock…I love that and it never fails to make my whole body shudder. I thanked her and exited the booth.


I went to sit in the theater to recover for a little while and see what else might happen. After about 15 or 20 minutes or so, I was feeling pretty tired. I knew I had plenty of time still before J&T and Desire Couple arrived, so I left to find a parking lot to sit in, with my seat back and take a rest. This was a great refresher and pretty critical as I was going to have a long drive home later.
Desire_Couple
After coordinating with Desire Couple, I pulled back into Pasttimes a little before 7:30 and they were right behind me. We chatted for about 30 minutes in the retail area waiting for J&T to arrive, which they did, right around 8. We all chatted a bit and made introductions (it was J&T and Desire Couple first meeting) before agreeing to a plan and heading into the booths. J&T entered the 2nd booth on the left hand side while Desire Couple entered the last one on the right side, and I took my spot in the one adjacent to Desire Couple. 
J&T
It had been a while since I got to see Mrs. DC and she had graduated since the last time from only taking loads from stroking men, to giving some BJs to the guys in the booths. I had been longing to partake of her talents for months!! She did not disappoint in ANY way! She worked my cock like a pro through that hole, sucking just perfectly and stroking my rigid shaft. Being my second time around, I was very happy to last a bit longer than the 1st time around earlier that afternoon. I enjoyed it for as long as I could without being rude (more on this point at the end) and felt my next orgasm percolating up from my balls. I gave Mrs. DC the knock and she jerked me faster. I know Mrs. DC is strictly a “neck down” gal, so I had a very good mental picture as I lost my load, or her catching all of it on her beautiful, ample tits.

I love watching a woman suck cock, so I asked the DC’s if I could come over to their booth and watch for a few minutes. They agreed and I went over into their booth to observe Mrs. DC’s talent being exhibited on a new cock that had popped through the hole. She looked great sucking and stroking that cock and she did so until he gave her his load as well. She began to suck the next one, but had to call it quits since he REEKED of pot. We agreed to move to the next stage of the plan and moved over to the theater.

The theater was pretty full and the only spot for 3 people was in the front row. We took up one of the couches there and game planned. We didn’t want to start without J&T and I especially didn’t want to leave the transition to them solo since I knew it was still a bit nerve-racking for them with it still being a new situation for them. I offered to go get them from the booths while Desire Couple stayed comfy, but we all ended up going together. I knocked on J&T’s booth door and asked them if they were ready to move after T was finished. They agreed.

We made our way back into the theater and headed straight for the back corner with the ottoman. This is Mrs. DC’s preferred play spot, and the men were all nice and cooperative when I asked them to clear the area for the 5 of us. We quickly set up the ottoman and couch with a sheet that Desire Couple always comes prepared with to comfortably lay on and catch all the wayward cum from her bukkake scene. As is tradition, Mr. DC fingers his bride to a gushing orgasm almost instantaneously, before allowing her to lay down and begin taking loads from the crowd.

The rules were laid out for Mrs. DC’s bukkake, and the men gathered around stroking, but no one was coming. I have a feeling that many of the guys are suffering from a form of FOMO (fear of missing out) at a theater bukkake. They think, “I can jerk off til I cum at home, I don’t want to cum from jerking off if some other woman might get here later and suck/fuck me.” Just a theory, but regardless, the men were all stroking at a distance, but very timid to step up and finish. In the meantime, J&T were feeling their way into the action.

T is bi and really wanted to lavish some attention on Mrs. DC. She leaned over her and began touching and sucking her tits and making out with her while the crowd continued to stroke their cocks. The girl-girl show must have done it for some of them as a couple stepped up and contributed to Mrs. DC’s coverage. I took the opportunity to get behind T and caress her ass, and eventually slid my thumb into her wet pussy. I massaged her G-Spot from behind while she played with Mrs. DC, and after a few minutes felt her pussy overflow with her juices which also splashed onto the floor and on our feet.

T turned her attention to my cock and began sucking me as she sat on the edge of the ottoman where Mrs. DC played with her little vibe on her clit while she stroked Mr. DC and J, and the men gradually gave more cum and continued to jack off as they looked on in awe. T worked magic on my cock and brought me back to life for the 3rd time. I wanted so bad to fuck her from behind as she returned her attention to her hubby’s cock orally. It wasn’t to be. A combination of some bad angles, a tight spot and being my third go-round in a short time got the best of me this time, but I was happy to watch the rest of the scene and continue to pleasure T with my fingers.

Mrs. DC was nearing the end of her bukkake. We had to make the announcement that if the guys wanted to cum on her, they better step up and do it now…show doesn’t go all night. A couple final cum-tributors stepped up and brought the total to 7. Not bad, but a pretty meager total considering how full the room was. Seems like I say that way too often in these scenarios. Guys…give the ladies what they want, or they are bound to stop coming back! It’s only courteous and common sense!

So, we wrapped up the theater party and headed back out to the booths. The DC’s had entered a booth very briefly, but then came back out. Mr. DC wanted to get into the booth beside T and have her suck him through the hole while Mrs. DC watched. Unfortunately, we came to find out from one of the patrons that the guy who was currently in the adjoining booth was a regular named “The Cockblocker” by the other regulars. Apparently he just goes into the booth and continuously feeds the machine and doesn’t let anyone else in. Don’t be that guy!!! Check please!!

We all left together and headed out to a local joint for drinks, a bite to eat and chit chat. I only had about 30 minutes before I had to it the road, lest I turn into a pumpkin on the way home. But we all had a nice time, recapped the evening and some of our other experiences and some that were yet to come.

As always, my contact info is below…

Anaconda

Twitter, FetLife, SLS: @MSexualHealer – E-mail: SexualHealer@Yahoo.com


***

Doc here again... many thanks to senior Journal scribe Anaconda for telling like it is, and providing a blow(job) by Blow(job) report from the front lines at Pasttimes in Stuebenville, OH!

Huge props go out to Desire_Couple and J&T for turning Pasttimes on it's head that night, and for a fun, wet night for all!

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter