Friday, October 18, 2019

Flash Report! Anaconda Hits the Code Red Party at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago on 9/21/19

Doc here, a man who some say was once asked how his driving record looked. It's clean, real clean. Like my conscience.

A new day has dawned here at The Journal, with new associate editor Mister L stepping up to the plate and diving into the editing of reports.  While I was out of the office today, he completed another report edit, and did another great job!

In this report by senior Journal scribe Anaconda, he recounts his recent visit to 15th Ave. in Chicago for the BIG Code Red Party on Saturday 9/21/19. The Good Doctor was honored to host many friends, both old and new that night (look for the Twitter handle links), of which this report details Anaconda's experience with several well-known contributors to The Journal.

Take it away, Anaconda!

***

Hey Doc, 

Anaconda here.  It’s been WAY too long since I've had the opportunity to write a report from a legendary Doc Lizardo/15th Ave party, but I was fortunate enough to work out my schedule to attend the Code Red Party recently.  I got to see a bunch of old friends, as well as meet some new ones, and also put some faces (and other parts) to Twitter handles. Here is my version of the night's events, as best as I can recall.
I rolled into 15th Ave around 7:45pm, paid my entry fee, and went back to the stadium seating area to await the opening of the party room.  Upon entering, I saw that the “party” had already started. A sexy blonde was giving some vigorous head to a lucky guy sitting on the middle level.  

As I scanned the scene, I saw a man I had been very much looking forward to meeting, my good friend @GKArbee.  I knew then that the sexy blonde had to be the infamous Zoey. I introduced myself and we chatted as we watched Zoey please this man, and waited for the room to open.  Zoey was very clearly enjoying herself. She LOVES what she does and LOVES to please a man.  
A few minutes later, along came @Desire_Couple.  I greeted them with a handshake and a hug and introduced them to GK and Zoey (from afar).  Eventually, Zoey finished up with that guy and came over to socialize and officially meet us.  Zoey gives GREAT hugs!! The 4 of us chatted for a while like old friends until, at last, Doc popped open the door and the crowd filtered into the party room. 

We all went over to the table Doc had set up for us (thanks Doc) and got settled.  GK and Zoey left again pretty quickly to go find some trouble. Desire Couple, myself, @tikacouple, and @1sexycouple sat around chatting, getting to know each other and having a ton of laughs.
Ms. TikaCouple
Now, for those of you that have never been to a Lizardo Party @ 15th Ave, yes, there is plenty of debauchery involved, but it's not actually a non-stop orgy from start to finish.  It’s mainly social time until the sexy dance contest, then the gloves (and clothes) come off.  
1SexyCouple
Around 9:00pm, Zoey and GK came back to the table and Zoey seemed like she was on a mission.  She says to me something like, "So, what are you doing right now?" I knew she wanted to drag me away, and I definitely wanted to be dragged away, but I decided to tease her a bit.  I explained to her coyly how it's “social time”...the fun starts later. Well she wanted to have some fun right then, so I lead her and GK to one of the play rooms.

We went in, closed the door, and the clothes came off quickly.  We kissed deeply for a few minutes as I gave some attention to her beautiful breasts and nipples.  I gave a nipple a little pinch and she let out a very sexy squeal. Eventually I took those tits and nipples in my mouth as well, and got the same response, to the delight of BOTH of us!!  Then it was time for the next step.

Zoey guided me onto the table and instructed me to lay back as she took my 1/2 hard cock into her mouth.  She worked her magic on my cock with great enthusiasm and all the while GK was watching and encouraging her, and telling me how much she loved everything she was doing to me.  She sucked and stroked and didn't neglect the balls. She's a real pro! And she took me ALL the way to the base very consistently.  

GK and Zoey both made sure to let me know she liked it a little rough, so I put both hands on the back of her head and pushed my cock as far down her throat as I could and fucked her face.  She loved it and would pull back after a minute or so for some air and then go right back down. I held out for as long as I could, but I'm only human. I let Zoey know I was about to cum (and I know she loves to swallow), so she kept as much of my cock in her mouth as she could and took my load directly down her throat.

I hung out with her on the table for a little bit, and engaged in a little spanking session.  Zoey is a very naughty woman, so I spanked her good...I am pretty sure she liked it. But after a bit, we all got dressed and went back to the party.  

I sat down with the gang at the table and we were all getting along as fast friends and having a lot of laughs.  Around 10:00pm, the sexy dance contest started right on time. All the contestants put on one hell of a show! Huge props to all the sexy gals that get up there and strut their stuff for the crowd.  After that, the game was afoot as they say, so I made my way into the theater.  

I had made a previous recon loop and ran into none other than 15th Ave legends @slaneesh13.  They were still in the theater went I waltzed in, so I said hello again and chatted with them a bit.  I told them how I had always been a big admirer of Mrs. S, but sadly never got to play with her...maybe we could fix that.  Well, it was my lucky night!
I walked with them back to the room behind the screen.  Mrs. S sat on the edge of the table and she was immediately flanked by Mr. S and myself.  We both took our cocks out for her to suck on and she did an amazing job of pleasuring us both at the same time, alternating between us with her soft warm mouth.

After a few minutes, along came another very good friend of mine, @gingersquirts50!!  She was standing at arms length, so I reached out to give her a special sexy hello. I put my hand between her legs while my cock was still being handled by Mrs. S and barely touched her pussy. I know Ginger is a big squirter, but I've never seen her react like that with such minimal contact. She must have been VERY turned on.  
GingerSquirts
I knew I was not close to a second orgasm yet, so I parted from Mrs. S to make way for another lucky guy.  I spent a little time with Ginger, kissing, caressing and squeezing. I left her in the capable hands of Master Thom and a dozen of her friends and departed the room.

Now, who did I see as I exited but Zoey, entertaining a couple gentlemen in the front row.  She was standing up, bent over at the waist, sucking and stroking cocks. I came up behind her and greeted her with a hand on her ass.  She looked back and gave me a smile. She wiggled her ass a little and I knew what she wanted.  

I suited up and pushed into her from behind, easing my cock in at first, until I was buried to the base.  She had not removed her top - only pulled it down - so I reached up and grabbed it. I wrapped my hand into it like a rodeo cowboy, but I knew my ride was going to be more fun and last a lot more than 8 seconds.  I used the additional leverage to give Zoey the pounding I knew she wanted and deserved. It was plenty more than 8 seconds, but no ride lasts forever, and I lost my second load into the condom.

Zoey half collapsed into the theater seat next to GK as I pulled up my pants and sat next to her.  She thanked me for the good fuck and I thanked her back. She said how badly she really needed it since she hadn't been able to serve or be serviced as well as she had hoped.  I was glad I got to send her out on a high note since it sounded like some others were having troubles.  

Then who saunters into the theater area, but Ginger.  I can never get enough Ginger, so I beckoned her over.  I gave her some more digital attention and she absolutely COVERED the floor (and the bottoms of our pant legs I think).  Zoey seemed enraptured and mesmerized by the wetness from Ginger's pussy. I needed to have a taste so I pulled her closer and licked and sucked the wetness from her lips too.  

It was getting pretty late now and I wanted to see what the crew back in the party room was up to.  On the way back, my luck continued as I ran into Desire Couple and Tika Couple making their way to a private room in the spa area.  I asked if I could join them and they happily agreed.  

The details get a little hazy here, but I know for sure Ms. Tika was laid on the bench in all her sexy glory with Mrs. DC at her feet.  I'm pretty sure we hit most oral sex combinations possible in there. I watched a lot of cock sucking and pussy licking. Mrs. DC is a great cock sucker...seems like she's pretty good with a tongue lashing on the ladies as well.  And of course, the one detail I could never forget is getting serviced by Ms. Tika and her oral skills.  

Before I knew it, the night was over.  I stayed as long as I could, sharing warm regards and good-byes with friends and chatting to Doc and Tika Couple.  I get to the parties so rarely, I just didn't want to leave. But all good things must come to an end. So into the night I went, already wishing for my next opportunity to get back.


Anaconda



As always, your good readers can reach out to me at the following spots.  But please, if you follow me on Twitter, please send me a tweet or a DM letting me know you followed because you're a fan of the Journal and my reports.


Twitter and FetLife @MSexualHealer - e-mail sexualhealer@yahoo.com

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to senior Journal scribe Anaconda for another solid Flash Report detailing what it is like being on the front lines of a Lizardo party, and who you might run into on said evening. No two are the same, and this report underscores this point!

Lastly, many thanks to all the great folks that traveled a great distance to party with us at the Code Red Party! Once again, it was an honor to host you!

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter