Wednesday, December 25, 2019

A Very Lizardo Christmas Gift To You! Couple's Flash Report! The Lovely A & Mr. L at the Secret Room 2125: Black Saturday Party at 15th Ave. Adult Theater Party Room on 11/30/19 (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say is in the holiday spirit this glorious warm day here in The Valley, near the small women's liberal arts college. Pushing 60 degrees F, wearing his Rudolph boxer shorts (with light-up nose), a Bloody Mary by his side, and Barky Lizardo by his jacked up knee.

And now it's time to open up a present to you, the good readers of The Journal! A white-hot Couple's Flash Report from my good friends The Lovely A, and her guy, associate editor here at The Journal, Mr. L! And to add a little hot sauce to the report, some brand new pics of The Lovely A to boot! (Please remember to click the thumbnails to ENLARGE)

These two crazy kids were my guests at the last Secret Room 2125 party I hosted at 15th Ave's Party Room, "Black Saturday" on 11/30/19. It was a GREAT party, due in large part to the energy The Lovely A & Mr. L brought to the GB table.

Fasten your seatbelts, and pop open a few Fresca's to put out the fire that will break out after you finish this report!

Let's go!

***

Hey there Doc,

Here’s another report from another great visit to 15th Avenue Party Room in Chicago!

The Lovely A and I decided to venture out to 15th Ave. for the recent “Secret Room 2125: Black Saturday” party.  The biggest draw for her was the wet t-shirt contest. Hey, when you’re a 22-year old with “J” cup titties (yeah, I had to research that one too fellas), you want to show them off whenever and wherever you can, right?  But A had been feeling frisky of late, so I had a sense the contest wouldn’t be the only trouble she’d be getting into.

Following the party theme, she picked out a short, black dress that perfectly hugged her sumptuous curves.  Paired with thigh high black polka-dot stockings and black “fuck me” heels, she was a vision of sex, lust, and perfection.  We got to the party around 9:15 pm...a little earlier than normal for us. She wanted to make sure she didn’t miss the contest.

We said “hi” to the party organizer, then found some seats.  We’ve been to a number of 15th Ave parties but we’re not regulars, so we pretty much just kept to ourselves.  My girl was getting tons of looks though from throughout the crowd, especially from the single males. Both of us always get a kick out of that.
The Lovely A
After 30 minutes or so, A said she was a little chilly and decided to hop on stage and dance a bit to warm herself up.  Anyone who has seen my girl “make love” to a stripper pole knows it’s absolutely intoxicating, and usually warms up the crowd as well. She gracefully undulated and swayed around the pole, all eyes glued to her supple young body.  At one point she turned away from the crowd and bent over, her dress slipping over her gorgeous ass, and gave the crowd a quick glimpse of her freshly shaved pussy.   

The Lovely A
After the song was over, she made her way down from the stage.  The appreciative crowd gave her a hearty round of applause which made her blush and smile.  It was getting closer to the wet t-shirt contest so she decided to use the restroom. When she returned, she told me she had made a new friend and had convinced her to join the wet t-shirt contest as well.  She pointed her out across the room and I saw a stunning African-American woman with a huge rack! This was gonna be one hell of a show!! 

Then the announcement came that it was time to get ready.  Each of the women were handed a plain white “tee” and told to alter it to their liking.  My Lovely A brought hers to our seats and put it on. It was like a tent on her thin frame!  I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut it right at her belly button. She tied the top into a tight-fitting crop top and took the bottom and fashioned a “barely there” mini skirt.  Hot DAMN!
The Lovely A
The women all lined up at the stage, with my girl drawing the final spot.  Each of them waited their turn to be drenched and show their wares, and all the contestants were uniquely sexy and brilliant.  When A’s turn came, she took the cold water like a champ and started strutting her stuff. The “skirt” came off immediately, shortly followed by the top.  There in her naked glory, she was giving the crowd quite a show, and they loved it!

Both my girl and her new friend finished in the top three.  After receiving her prize, the two of us returned to our seats, her in just a towel.  We struck up a conversation with a couple across the table for us. It was their first time at a 15th Ave party and they were having a great time so far!

After a few minutes of chatting with them, I leaned in and said, “You know it’s tradition for newcomers to suck on the nipples of a sexy, young woman?”.  The man took my not-so-subtle hint and asked if A would like to “initiate” him. She said playfully that she would be honored.

He made his way around the table as A stood up.  He sat in her seat and my naked girl sat in his lap and started grinding him.  His hands and mouth went directly to her big titties as he started feasting. I was stroking her back from behind and his hands roamed all over her waist, her tits, and her sensational ass. 
The Lovely A
All too soon (for him), A stood up to let him swap places with his woman.  Then my Lovely A sat down in her lap and gave the woman quite the initiation, rubbing her wet pussy on her leg and presenting her spectacular breasts for the woman’s pleasure.  This newcomer seemed to enjoy it more than her man! She was ravishing my girl’s tits and her hands explored every inch of A’s beautiful figure. It was such a sexy site!

When they finished, one brave member of the crowd politely asked for the same opportunity, and A graciously agreed.  When he was done, my girl stood back up and returned to my lap. She leaned in close and whispered into my ear, “I’m super horny now.  I wanna get fucked”. Damn I’m a lucky man!

I slapped her still naked ass lightly and told her to get up.  I then made my way over to the “secret room” to see what was going on.  I came back and told her it was occupied, so she decided to put her dress and heels back on and go dance again for a while.

There were already a few sexy ladies on the stage when she got there, and they were quickly joined by more.  I sat at the foot of the stage and watched these seven or eight gorgeous creatures dancing with each other, rubbing their feminine wares all over each other.  It was heavenly and so erotic. The growing erection in my pants was hard to disguise, and A definitely took notice.
The Lovely A
Eventually my girl made her way off the stage and came over to where I was sitting.  She put her hands on the back of my chair and started performing the most amazing lap dance I’d ever experienced.  My gawd!! She reached up and pulled her tits out and I took one in my hand and the other in my mouth. We were beginning to gain a small crowd around our little show.

After a few minutes, I pulled her head towards mine and told her to climb into the lap of the older man next to me.  She stood up, walked over to him, and said seductively, “May I?”. I never saw a guy pass off his drink so fast! Haha.  She gave him a special show, and he relished every second of it.

When she finished, she came back over to me, grabbed my hand to pull me up, and said, “I can’t wait any longer,'' as she guided me back to the secret room.  The crowd parted as we made our way to the table. I sat her down on the edge and she laid down on her back. I carefully knelt down and started feasting on her dripping pussy, and within seconds she had a stranger’s cock in each hand.

After a few minutes I climbed up on the other end of the table and pulled my straining cock out of my black trousers.  She climbed up on her hands and knees and took my cock in her mouth, the crowd just watching at first. A few seconds later she sat up on her knees and told the gathered throng of horny men, “I’m here to get fucked.  Who’s gonna be the first?”.
The Lovely A
Her mouth returned to my excited manhood and seconds later the first condom-covered cock entered her tight, wet hole.  A beautiful blonde to my left politely offered me her naked breasts. Of course I took her up on her offer as I began sucking one then the other.  The guy behind my Lovely A pounded her hard for a few minutes until he blew his load deep inside her. But she wasn’t empty for long as the first guy was quickly replaced by the second.

Once the second guy finished, A asked to lay on her back for the remainder.  She loves looking into the eyes of the men fucking her, and talking nasty to them to really get them fired up.  Any guy lucky enough to experience A’s dirty talk knows what a filthy little mouth she has! She kept telling the men, “Fuck me Harder”, and “Fill my pussy with your cum”.

By this time I was standing at the head of the table, watching my lovely young lady being ravished by man after lust-filled man.  The beautiful blonde was there next to me and asked if she could stroke my cock as we all watched. So there I was, holding my girl’s hand and watching her pleasure the horny masses while another sexy woman was tracing her hand over my cock.  Does it get any better?

My girl was getting plowed by the sixth or seventh guy and had a cock in each hand when a guy to my right leaned over and said, “Your woman is a real beauty, and beauty like hers is to be cherished”.  I noticed his accent right away and told him “Thanks, I agree”. He then asked, “Has she ever been fucked by an Englishman?”, to which I responded, “No, but I think she’s about to”.

The polite Englishman made his way around the table.  Once the guy between A’s legs had finished (number eight? nine?), he climbed between them and prepared to spread her well-used hole.  The guy had a pretty substantial piece of equipment, and A let out a soft moan as he sank the entire length deep inside her. He thrust in and out of her as she begged him to fill her up.  It didn’t take long before she got her wish. Englishman? Check!

A few more lucky guys sampled her delectable cunny after him, and one guy couldn’t wait, spraying his hot jizz all over A’s jerking hand.  In all, about twelve loads were milked out by my sexy little minx. The room was stilled filled with eager cocks, but other ladies were waiting to service the men so we left the secret room and headed back towards the stage.

As we got there, I sat in a chair and pulled out my still unsatisfied erection.  I had watched for long enough, now it was my turn. My girl dutifully dropped to her knees and started sucking and stroking my hard member.  Damn she has a talented mouth! A small crowd began forming around us, wanting to get a closer look at the action.

I could feel my pleasure building, so I looked down at my Lovely A and said, “I want you on this cock...now!”.  Without hesitation she rose, hiked up her dress and straddled me, and slowly lowered her drenched pussy down my cock.  I slid down the straps of her dress and pulled her tits out and went to town. She furiously bounced up and down on my aching cock for for a few minutes until I couldn’t hold back.  I leaned back and let out a guttural moan as I filled her with my warm seed.

She stood up with a smile on her face as the crowd began dispersing, thinking the show was over.  But they don’t know my girl! They all turned back around as she kneeled in front of me again, took my softening dick between her thumb and forefinger at the base, and milked out the remaining semen onto her eager tongue.  A good girl always cleans up her messes.

Afterwards, A was still itching for more action (she’s yet to reach her “limit”) but it was getting late, so we decided to compose ourselves for the hour or so drive home.  We said our “goodbyes” to Doc and our friend Linda, and made our way to the car. We talked about our experience on the drive home, smiling and laughing the whole way, both happy to have enjoyed another fantastic night in this thing of ours.  And we can’t wait for the next!

L&A

***

Doc here again...You can follow the exploits of this amazing couple on Twitter at The Lovely A and Mr. L. Trust me, you want to.

This report is a snapshot of what a Secret Room Party can be like, should you venture deep inside The Secret Room at 15th Ave. Adult Theater Party Room in Chicago. If you have attended one, you know this already. If you have not, what are you waiting for?

The next Secret Room 2125 Party is this Saturday, 12/28/19 at 15th Ave. "Disco Inferno" promises to send out this decade of great parties out the right way! I hope you can join us...

You never know who you might run into. Right Lovely A and Mr. L ?

Merry Christmas.
Doc