Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Good Doctor's Pic of the Day: Quarantine Edition #4! Please Welcome Back SexiNWeKnowIt w/Pic!!

Doc here, a man who some say was help popularize "The Worm" in the 1980's, a popular break dance move that guys loved and girls questioned. 

Welcome to #4 of The Good Doctor's Pic of the Day: Quarantine Edition!  The first 3 entries were outstanding, and this one is no different!  

It's a pleasure to welcome back to The Journal SexiNweKnowIt, a great couple that knows how to maximize their naughtiness. During 2019, they made their mark on the Ohio scene, and 2020 was teed up to take it up another level.  Then came the order to stay calm and stay inside. 

And here we are... How is Mrs.SexiNweKnowIt dealing with staying inside (and not in an adult theater)?  Let's find out, shall we?

***

Hey Doc,

Here is what I miss the most. I miss being able to play with our friends in adult establishments. I miss the rush, albeit nervously awaiting going to the fine places. 
I miss the freedom to play with whoever whenever and being the one who controls what happens. It’s a great stress reliever for me. Hubby enjoys knowing how much fun I’m having especially since it WAS way outside of my comfort zone. 

We can’t wait to get back to Toledo and play with all of our friends and have a hotel “takeover” with us and a few guests to celebrate hubby’s birthday that was postponed due to the pandemic. I personally can’t wait to have guys waiting for me to play with them. Something about that just drives me wild! 
SexiNweKnowIt
Until next time Doc, hubby and I wish everyone a safe and healthy summer and before long hubby and I will be back in the theaters playing. We can’t wait!

SexiNweKnowit 
@NweSexi on Twitter

***

Doc here again... Many thanks goes out to the adorable Mrs. SexiNweKnowIt, and her dashing hubby for their approach as we wait out the quarantine!  We done kids!

The Good Doctor is looking for your quarantine Pic(s) of the Day, and a paragraph or two on how you are doing now, and what you are looking forward to in this thing of ours!  Please e-mail your images and words to emiliolizardo1@gmail.com , and I'll publish them (after I edit and Photoshop the submissions) in the order they were received. 

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter