Friday, May 8, 2020

The Good Doctor's Pic of the Day: Quarantine Edition #15! That Quirky Girl Returns with 5 New Smoking Hot New Pics!

Doc here,

A man who some say was named by Home & Garden magazine as 1994's "Mr. Hoe" in their annual "Men and their Garden Tools" featurette. 

Well kids, we have reached #15 of The Good Doctor's Pic(s) of the Day: Quarantine Edition, and it's fitting that the feature girl is none other than my good friend That Quirky Girl!

I was wondering how she was doing during her stay at home order at the Casa L'Quirky, and we now have that answer in words and 5 HOT images (remember to click the thumbnails to ENLARGE)!

Take it away, That Quirky Girl!

***

Hi Doc, 

That Quirky Girl here checking in. Hope all is well at Lizardo Manor.

During this pandemic, I have been quarantined at home. Work has been steady to hectic. That keeps me busy and on my toes (but not in a good way). I spend hours on end at my makeshift desk. 
One benefit of working from home (other than staying safe by staying home) is going days without wearing real pants. I have now learned to love leggings (can you say stretchy and comfy! I was missing out). 
Some days here are No Pants Days. Gotta be careful that No Pants Day and Video Conference Day do not fall on the same day.
When not working I’ve been spending my time reading. I’m almost caught up on that stack of books that has been patiently waiting for me.
Some days I’m not very productive, it is hard to stay focused when I have such sexy friends in my phone. (Hi SSF and Jean & Scott..... PS: I loved their video submission) On those days I enjoy chatting and planning my post COVID-19 adventure (a girl can dream, can’t she).
I hope everyone is staying safe. Thanks to everyone who submitted to the Good Doctor’s POTD Quarantine Edition. I’ve enjoyed every one of them!! It’s been fun seeing what everyone has been up to! Thanks Doc for putting it together and giving us an outlet to share. 

Until next time, 

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the awesome That Quirky Girl for the terrific report and the smoking hot images for this feature!  Bravo miss!  Please keep the cards and letters coming in!

The Good Doctor is still looking for your quarantine Pic(s) of the Day, and a paragraph or two on how you are doing now, and what you are looking forward to in this thing of ours! Please e-mail your images/videos and words to emiliolizardo1@gmail.com , and I'll publish them (after I edit and Photoshop the submissions) in the order they were received.

Thanks,
Doc

@LizardoJournal on Twitter