Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Few Minutes With Dr. Emilio: December 11th, 2010












When we last left The Good Doctor, he was in the midst of mayhem and engine trouble...

Doc here with an opportunity to kill a few minutes of your valuable time, bringing you up to date on happenings here at the practice of The Good Doctor. 

In my continuing effort to add more goofy crap to The Journal in the form of gadgets, I have added two this week:
  1. A resurrection of the slide show gallery of adult theaters
  2. A list of the 5 most popular articles here at The Journal, as determined by a pack of crazed wolverines (and Blogger stats). 
 Never one to leave well-enough alone, I consistently search for semi-interesting gadgets.  I beta test them first to see if they work well with the site, and if they do, then add them to The Journal.  These two have passed the smell test so far.

I get at least 5-10 e-mails a week asking me to change the color scheme of The Journal.  The reasons range from "it's to hard to read", "it looks like 100 other blogs on Blogger", to "looks like crap on my iPhone" (what website looks good on a 2 1/2" screen, I ask you.).

If I can find a template that doesn't look too fruity or something your mom might choose for her knitting blog, I may test it.  So far, nothing looks as clean and slick as the one in use now.

In terms of upcoming articles and reports, there will be at least 2 upcoming about last night at CTs Adult Theater in Gary and "UseMySlutGirl"s gang bang last night.  A good night was had by all, courtesy of the lovely "S".

Another article in the pipeline is a forthcoming Tampa report by regular Journal reporter HnR.  I am really looking forward to his article about "Black Friday" in Tampa. 

In addition to the above, there will be updates from Brent in Portland, and hopefully Gloryhole Nancy (a crowd pleaser if there ever was one).

Can I be frank here?  Where are all the "Best 2010 Adult Theater Experience" reports?  So far, the response has been underwhelming.  If you have good one, no matter of it's a short story or a novel, just send it along to me at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.  Pretty please. With sugar on top.

So as the Valley prepares for an Armageddon of a winter storm this weekend, check out the new features of The Journal of Adult Theaters.

Thanks,
Doc