Saturday, January 29, 2011

Technical Problem Update: Out of the Woods

















Doc here with some good news for the first time in two weeks.  The technical issue plaguing The Journal has been solved and our highly trained staff (OK, me) is ready to start to arduous task of reloading the banners and photos into the archived reports.  This will take days to complete, but in the end I hope The Journal will resemble it's former self.

I have several new reports in the can that will take priority over the restoration.  Look for them over the next few days until I get caught up.

My major lesson learned from all of this: Photostreams are a pain in the ass.

One of the features that will not return to The Journal will be slide show of adult theaters from my archive.  It provided some nice eye candy, but is not worth the landmine that I stepped on as a result of this gadget.

I want to thank the people who e-mailed me during the time The Journal was on the operating table and who lent their support and advice. 

Now, where were we?

Doc