Friday, June 1, 2012

A Quick Note From The Good Doctor: Programming Note


Doc here with a Quick Note from The Valley near the small women's liberal arts college...

The Good Doctor will be on assignment this coming weekend, but don't let that deter you from visiting The Journal.  I have 4 reports set to publish Friday through Monday, and they are all excellent reads.

You'll find a report from last weekend at The Art Cinema in Hartford from CTFireGuy, a terrific Blast From The Past from Woody from the North, a Masturpiece Theater poem from Master Mitch (yes, I said poem), and a great Flash Report from long-time contributor Eye of the Eagle.

Make sure you check back often, as the reports will publish at various times this weekend. Why different times?  Because I'm crafty.

Also, please keep submitting reports... the well is running dry again, and I'd like a fresh crop of reports at hand when I return back to The Valley.  Please send your reports to emiliolizardo1@gmail.com, and I will do the rest.

You know the routine.

Thanks, and have a great weekend everyone!

Doc