Sunday, July 29, 2012

Post # 1000! Laney From Texas Visiting CTs Adult Theater In Gary 8/21 -8/23 (w/PICS!)

Doc here with Post #1000 here at The Journal of Adult Theaters, and why not celebrtate it with an announcement from Laney in Texas!

Laney will be visiting CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN from August 21 through August 23.  These will be daytime visits (nooners), so you better ask your boss for an extra long lunch those days.  Also, more details to following in the coming days.

Those who have seen Laney in action in Gary, Portland, Dallas, or Hartford, know that she is a dynamo in the gang bang scene. But don't take my word for it, here is a statement direct from Laney:

Hello from Texas.  I will be back to see you guys in August. I would like to break my record again.I will be doing nooners only on August21st thru 23th. Please help me by telling everyone you know that I like suck,fuck and you can cum on me anywhere you like. Can't wait to see you guys. 

Laney from Texas


Here are 4 new images of Laney, doing her thing (click to enbiggen them!)...