Friday, August 17, 2012

Field Report! Olivia's in Tea, South Dakota by Jack

Doc here with a first time report from the newest contributor here at The Journal, Jack. His report highlights Olivia's in Tea, SD.

I think you will find this interesting.

***

Good Dr.

I just made a trip to Olivia's in Tea, South Dakota and wanted to let you know what I found.

First hello, and thanks for your Blogspot. It has been helpful over the years. When I arrived I went in thru the front doors to find a nice book and novelty shop.  It was then that I found out I had to go out and walk around back to get to both the theater and arcade. $5 bucks got me a reusable gold pass that can be reloaded on return trips for only 10 bucks.

Olivia's
Tea, SD
There are 2 theaters: one is all male which I did not check on, and a hetero movie room.  Now this one is full of really nice leather couches and a huge screen, unfortunatly it was around 1 o'clock in the day this Saturday and no couples or females in it all.

Next I went into the arcade area with full sized doors and a small seat in some and a couple I saw had leather love seats.  Many movies to choose from and glory holes in most. There were a few guys trolling around so I just looked to see what I could and left.

Now from some of the ads I have seen posted on Craigslist, there will be some action here on Friday and Saturday nights. As soon as I am able to make a return trip during the more likely times for action, I will gladly alert you to my findings and hopefully a report. And with some real luck some pics and maybe a video or two.

Hope this has been helpful

Your avid fan,

Jack

P.S. this place is super super clean!!!!

***

Doc here again... Thanks to Jack for a solid first time report. Keep up the great reports, sir!

Thanks,
Doc