Thursday, August 16, 2012

Field Report! Sparky Checks In From The Road

Doc here with a new reporter here at The Journal, Sparky. Sparky is a traveling man, thus has access to various adult theaters across this great country.

Here is a quick overview, plus a note about Summit News in Warren, OH

Take it away, Sparky!


***

Hi Doc,

I just recently stumbled across your website. What a great service you provide!

I get to travel quite a bit for work, and have hit quite a few theaters over the years: Fantasyland and Playhouse in Tampa (great times there back in its heyday), Twin Cinemas in Atlanta, Adult Superstore and Dejavu in Vegas, Executive Adult Video in Houston, and several others.

I was in Ohio recently and checked out Summit News in Warren. It's been well reviewed by other reporters, so I won't recap what's already been said, but I did learn a couple things that I didn't see mentioned before.

I had the unfortunate luck of dropping by on a Tuesday night, which I learned is "gay night". That was a major disappointment. Wednesday is couples day. The owner was the friendliest I'd ever encountered (and not in a creepy way). Wish I could have checked it out the next day but I was already on to my next stop in Pittsburgh. I'll plan better next time I'm up there.

I'll send you some new reports as my travels continue.

Sparky

***

Doc here again....Thank you Sparky for the report, and we will be on the lookout for your next submissions from this thing of ours...

Doc