Thursday, August 2, 2012

Flash Report! The Traveling Man on 15th Avenue Adult Books and Theater - 7/23/12

Doc here with a 3rd Report from 7/23 and the visit made to 15th Avenue in Chicago by Kate and Len.

Here we go with Round 3...

***

Doctor,

In Chicago for a few nights, and was trying to decide between CT's ( where I struck out on a Friday night about a month ago- hoping to see hot Asian Girl) and 15th Ave. Bookstore.  Since my hotel is only 15 minutes from15th Ave., that is where I headed. I got to the theater around 6pm, and was quickly informed a mid 20's couple was there and left about an hour earlier.  I later found out she was a white girl with long brown hair, and a small BBW.  She and her boyfriend apparently put on quite the show, fucking and sucking in the theater, in the booth area, and also in the spa are.  She didn't touch anyone, but she also didn't mind guys jackng off right next to her head as she was giving her man some of her special oral talents.


Around 7:30pm, I was in the back area when I heard a woman's voice.  The spidey senses had perked up and I went up front to pay my $10 entry to the spa.   As I paid and received my towel, the couple entered the theater along with a regular who was showing around, giving them a guided tour of all things 15th Ave, and the couple seemed very comfortable with him.  She was a hottie MILF with medium length brown hair, about 5'4" tall, and a spinner.  She had nice natural breasts, about 36 C bordering D and firm.  She had nice legs, what seemed like a nice ass, and was very attractive.


They sat down on the theater, her man on her right (he kind of reminded me of Jason Straham), her in the middle and The Tour Guide on her left. This was the middle of the Couples section, against the wall.  She proceeded to rub the crotches of both men which got the immediate attention of the Watchmen.  After a few moments of casual conversation (she seemed extremely comfortable, pretty cool, and VERY horny) she took both their cocks out and was doing the two fisted "Shake Weight".  I sprung to attention and was standing at the row openly stroking as she slid to the floor and greedily sucked the cock of The Tour Guide.  If Carlton the Doorman was there, he would have been very jealous.


After about 15 minutes, they entered the Spa and proceeded to go into a private room, where the three of them put on an incredible aural display.  The Mrs. knew how to handle two men at a time!  Unfortunately for me, she didn't seem interested in me as she had her hands full.   I remained in the hallway, and she, The Tour Guide, Jason, and I had some conversations when they opened the door to cool off some.   Jason seemed as if he was interested in me pleasing the lady (gut feeling), but I never got the chance, as TTG must have had reinforcements on the way.   The three of them exited the room and sat down in the common room by the large tv, and spoke about life in general.  After about 10 minutes, the reinforcement showed up in the form of a light skinned thin black dude with a dreadlocked pony tail.  For arguments sake, we'll call him Scottie Pippin.  Pretty much as soon as he arrived, they got up and went back to the room, all four of them, where with my xray vision I could see Scottie long dicking her as she sucked off The Tour Guide.  Every now and then, Jason would smack that ass HARD.   Rachel was in her glories.   Okay, I don't really have xray vision, but it doesn't take a genius to know what is going on when you are four feet from the action, even if the door is closed. 

They completed their little orgy around 9:30pm, and I am sure that is one newbie couple who will be back with a vengeance.   Traveling Man didn't get any tail or head that night, but it is always nice to see a sexy lady, and knowing she has been well taken care of.  I had to laugh as they exited the room, and I noticed her blue shirt with "Bang This" written across the front in small type in sequins.

Next up... Portland.. See you all at the Paris!

Travellin Man

***

Doc here again... In the spirit of full disclosure, and for those playing at home, The Good Doctor was The Tour Guide, Len and Kate were Jason Straham and The Mrs., and Mocha Pickle was Scottie Pippin.  The interesting part of this report from The Traveling Man is while his x-ray vision wasn't quite accurate (see the prior reports from Mocha Pickle and your narrator), his mind's eye was filling in the blanks of what the audio was telling him.

By the way, who watches The Watchmen?

Doc