Sunday, March 3, 2013

Flash Report! 15th Ave Adult Theater and CTs Adult Theater by CI - Unbelheathen

Doc here with a quick Flash Report from both 15th Avenue Adult Theater & Spa and CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN from new reporter CI - Unbelheathen.
 
This report does a nice job of separating the two Chicago-area adult theaters, and how different they are from one another.
 
Take it away, CI!
 
***
 
Doctor,
 
I did make it out to 15th Ave. in Chicago on the Wednesday (in early February), & went to the spa. Eventually a couple showed up - he much older than she, and she decidedly BBW. The mood between them was a bit tense; not sure if either wanted to be there that night, though conversation did reveal that they were experienced lifestylers.
 
15th Avenue Adult Theater
As per instructions, I wore the towel around until the couple went into the Sauna, then joined them - as did the other two fellows in the place at the time. She was jacking her man with a third party rubbing her clit when I went in; said third party grew tired and asked if I would take over. I did, of course, and offered to lick rather than rub; she accepted. I enjoyed her tasty pussy for a long while.
 
We all got too warm and moved to the bleachers. Over the course of time I ate her some more, never really producing much response, and she sucked two other guys - though not apparently to completion. I guess I wasn't her speed. An interesting adventure nonetheless.
 
CTs Adult Theater
Gary, IN
On the Friday night I was able to stop at CT's on the drive home, and ended up in a huge gangbang with a very attractive brunette - two other couples present but not playing, and near on 40 guys in the theatre - it was packed. Got good head with CIM and swallow after waiting my turn.
 
So that's what happened, and I thank you for your time and all the work in your site.
 
CI - Unbelheathen

***

Doc here again... Thanks to CI for a nice job on his first report from Chicagoland's two adult theaters.  Keep up the good work sir, and keep sending in reports!

Thanks,
Doc