Saturday, September 28, 2013

Flash Report! Stick Envy Hits Airport Video in Everett, WA

Doc here with a first-time Flash report from newcomer Stick Envy. SE visited Airport Video in Everett, WA, and came up a winner (more than I ever have there).

Fasten your seatbelts...

***

Doctor,

Just discovered your site a few weeks ago. Relative newbie to the scene. I've checked out Airport Video in Everett a couple of times, never any good results. Usually the older guys sitting in the theater watching you stroke your cock.
 
However, this past Wednesday, 9/25, had a great time! I saw a post on Craigslist, a guy was taking his girl at around 9pm to suck some cock. So I showed up about 8:45 and got my theater ticket.
 
Airport Video
Everett, WA
As I was buying my ticket, a couple came in behind me. She was a bit curvy, but cute, and looked like some possible action. I saw they were buying tickets to the theater, so I hastily made my way in to find a good seat.

There were only about 4-5 others in the theater, everyone perked up when they walked in. Alas, they sat in the front row and whispered to each other about the movie, never looking back at all. When they got up, a few of us followed and they went to the video booths. Someone slipped into the booth beside them. Didn't look like much action, if any, from her going on.

However, in walked a 40-something MILF with her BF in a tight dress and looking good. They went into a booth and before I could get there, someone hopped in beside them. I milled around a bit, waiting for my turn in either booth (there were now 2 couples in the booths). I could see there was definitely some cock getting sucked by the newcomer. So I milled there with the others waiting for a turn.

The first guy left with a smile on his face and another guy quickly took his place. Apparently this guy was a dud, he just sat in the chair watching. He wouldn't leave, so they switched booths and I happened to be in the right place at the right time to get in beside them.

I peeked through the hole, she was in the chair, her skirt up so that you could see all, and her mouth working her chaperone's cock. I whipped mine out, waited for the beckoning finger, and slid through into a heavenly mouth. Being a gentleman, I politely tapped the wall as I was about to blow, she kept working on it and swallowed it all. Hoping that these ladies frequent this place often, I'll definitely be back!

And to the guys...be respectful, be cool, and don't ruin it for everyone else. Patience. The ladies will not tolerate otherwise and we want them to keep coming back!

Stick Envy

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Stick Envy for his first Flash Report!  Welcome to the club, sir. Keep the reports coming fast and furious.

Thanks,
Doc