Saturday, November 16, 2013

Flash Report! Toonis on Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ

Doc here, a man some say jumps from dimension to dimension in search of the perfect cannoli, with a Flash Report that got caught in limbo during the Journal's backup meltdown a few weeks ago.
 
There are a few of these reports that I have been able to pull out of damaged files, and will get them online as soon as possible.
 
This report is from frequent contributor Toonis chronicles a visit to Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ.
 
enjoy...
 
***
 
Hi Doc,
 
Made my first visit ever to the infamous Berlin News Agency last night (ed. note: This was in September). I live about an hour away in Delaware, and, thought Saturday night would be a good night to check out this venue that I have read so much about on your blog.
 
Yes, I do pay attention, Doc, so I got ready to go. I chuckled to myself because it was like I was getting ready for a first date. Showered, shaved (my face and the boys), and, even included a spritz of cologne, but, careful not to use too much.
 
Berlin News Agency
Berlin, NJ
So off I go for the 60 mile ride up the turnpike. As it has been a while since diving back in to this "thing of ours" the anticipation was incredible. Would there be two cars in the lot? Would it be just a sausage-fest of the confused. I had no idea what was in store. I arrived about 9:30PM and had to park in the rear (giggle) it was so busy. I went in and slid my $10 in the slot for entrance to the theater.
 
It was a bit intimidating because there was a lot of guys just milling around. So,to get the lay of the land, I wandered. First the main theater which had 8 or 10 guys just sitting and watching the movie. Then I wandered back to the several play rooms with the 5' high walls. Now, as I am 6'3" tall, this was ideal for being able to checkout the action over the walls.
 
One room had a small oriental woman grinding on a guy. She had on a cute little red dress and it was hard to see what exactly they were doing. So, after watching for a while I wandered out to the central area and found a piece of unoccupied wall to lean against and just watch. In walked a guy with a very hot blonde in tow. Long legged and slim with long hair pulled back. They took one spin around the sausage-fest and left.
 
A few minutes later, in walks a woman in her late 40's, with an entourage including a guy with a camera and tripod. It was rather funny how they marched right to the back play room and it was like a parade following them. So, remembering the rules, I waited.
 
Eventually, I made it back to the corner of the room directly above her film shoot. She had short blonde hair, a little black outfit on, great tits, and she was there to suck off as many guys as she could to get on video. I was wondering if when it was my turn if I'd be camera shy and told he that as I stepped up. Well, my soldier didn't let me down. As she worked here magic, he came to attention immediately. She asked me if I saw how she laid down and the one guy came on her face. I told her yes and that it was very hot. She asked me to let her know when I was close and I did. Needless to say, the ending was very happy and I came on her face and in her mouth. She complimented me on my load and even got some close up stills taken by her camera man. I told here I was honored and backed out.
 
I stopped by another play room on my way out to see a totally naked woman laid out on a cushioned bench with a cock in her right hand and 3 guys working over her pussy. She was very loud and vocal and was obviously loving it. I watched for a while but had a long ride home so, it was time to go.
 
This place is awesome, Doc. It is like a feeding frenzy for anything you could ever want. I will return.
 
-Toonis
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to Toonis for his patience and hard work on getting this report into The Journal. Keep up the great work, sir.
 
Thanks,
Doc