Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Flash Report! Smoke Encounters a Juicy Lady @ The Theater

Doc here with a report from first time reporter Smoke. He visited his local adult theater back East, and has filed this great report to The Good Doctor.

Here we go!

***

Hi Doc

Well I took the chance and went to my local adult theater on Friday night. I found the Staff to be friendly and helpful. When I arrived in the early evening nothing was going on. I sat for an hour and a half. Texted a friend that was too worn out to come. I was about ready to leave when I saw a couple come in, so I went back in and sat down.


In a short period of time several couples came in. One that caught my eye sat close to me. She was a nice looking blond with a male friend. She stripped down to her nightie and went on to put on a show. At first the guys all ran over to her side of the couples area. As soon as a small group came in many left for the other side. I will call this lady "Juicy".

She put on a great show with a vibrator and her friends finger, she loudly came several times. I went over to the side aisle to see first hand what was going on. She was sideways on the seat having a great time. After putting on her show, Juicy asked for guys to jerk off on her. She wanted to see some action herself. A couple of guys did jerk off onto her large breasts. Many of the guys left at this point to watch the group.

I had a great conversation with Juicy and her friend. Over the course of the next hour, I got to finger her, watch her go down on a woman, and give a wonderful hand job to a guy next to her. Then as the group broke up, after some girl on girl and screwing, Juicy decided she wanted to go up front. She first mounted a guy then went up towards the screen. A crowd of guys crowded around her. Several got to satisfy her but it was time to go.

All in all a great night. I was told that earlier in the afternoon I had missed a great show from a couple visiting from out of town.


Smoke

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Smoke for a solid report from back East. Keep the reports coming sir!

Thanks,
Doc