Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Couple's Field Report! 15th Ave Adult Theater & Spa from Wet_Ride (w/PICS!)

Doc here, a man who some say wear his snow shoes year round, with a great Couples Field Report for you.
 
The very hot and sexy Wet_Ride  stopped by 15th Avenue Adult Theater in Chicago's western burbs, and has filed this report along with some HOT pics of herself.
 
Fair enough?
 
Here we go!
 
***
 
Doctor,


After reading the blog for sometime, I finally decided to go check out 15th Ave Theater. Hubby got off work early, and I was able to as well and we met up to check the place out.  

First off, it's very easy to get to, and very easy to locate.  Lots of big rig trucks back there, we had to wait on the street a bit as they were blocking the road and the drive for a few minutes moving trucks around.  Overall easy place to access though.

Parking lot is a decent lot.  We were there during the day so can't comment on the lighting, etc.  But it seems like a safe place.

Upon entering the store I had butterflies in my stomach.  I was nervous about just what I was going to find.  When I walked in, the store area was empty.  The woman working behind the counter was nice and smiled at us.  There is a huge selection of movies/dvds of all kinds.  I spent a minute browsing the titles and looking at the covers.  There was also a small selection of toys, which I also spent a few minutes browsing the Realistic Cock Dildos and the anal plugs, etc;

Since it was our first time in the place, we asked the woman at the counter if they did a tour.  She told us we could look around ourselves if we liked.  She explained where the spa was and the theater.  She also told us of the party room, but that it was closed right then.

So we decided to check out the theater first.  When we walked in there was a nice movie playing of a sexy woman, sucking a nice fat cock (my fav).  There was one other gentleman in there who watched me walk in, but said nothing.  I sat down in the couple section for a minute and watched the movie. Having not paid I figured I'd continue my self guided tour.  The screen was bright, picture clear and seats nice and comfortable.  Overall a very nice theater area.

Went and checked out the video booth area.  There were nice videos playing, and there were plenty od decent sized booths.  I tried prodding hubby into letting me suck him in one, but we were short on time and he kept me moving with a devilish grin.

Ventured over to the locker room/spa/shower area.  Nice clean and inviting area.  There was a naked guy showering, so I watched through the glass door a bit.  He seemed to not even notice....  He moved on into the spa.  I followed through the shower and opened the door to the spa. Wow it was hot in there.  He was sitting there having a steam naked(which I liked), but way to hot for me with all my clothes and coat still on.... so moved on...

The group tv area seems nice and comfy, good place to relax between fun times.  We ventured around a bit, saw a few more guys walking through the place, talked to a couple of them briefly about nothing in particular and they were all very polite.  Then headed out....  My mind was made up that this was going to be a place I would be spending some time at in the future.... *kisses*

Wet_Ride


Wet_Ride's Gallery of Pics
(Click the Thumbnails to ENLARGE)
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to Wet_Ride and hubby for providing the latest review of 15th Ave since the summer. We cannot wait to see you back again!
 
Thanks,
Doc