Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Flash Report! Tommy Meets The Kalamazoo Couple on 11/20 at 15th Ave Theater in Chicago

Doc here with a terrific Flash Report from the same event I wrote about two weeks back.
 
My good friends, The Kalamazoo Couple, visited 15th Ave Adult Theater in Chicago's Western burbs.  One of the gentleman visitors that morning was Tommy, and has provided his perspective on this HOT visit by The Kalamazoo Couple.

Take it away, sir.
 
***
 
Dr.

I read your blog often and have beat my good sized dick a number of times to your pic of the day or stories and pics of people who "are into this thing of ours." I am the "young young white guy" that you wrote about in your Flash Report with the Kalamazoo Couple. First off she is hot and her pussy feels great :)

So I saw your post they were coming, and I read prior posts about them and description of the Mrs. I Googled and my little guy had blood flowing to him. I cut out from some meetings early to make a visit to my fave book store.

I pay my toll, ask for a towel as I wasn't sure if they were in theater or spa.

Back to the visit, I head into the theatre and can hear some noise behind the screen. My eyes adjust to see this sex goddess with a great set of tits and her mouth worshiping a nice size black dick of guy named "G". I complemented the lady and started rubbing my manhood in hopes the Mrs. would want to swallow my good size dick, especially for a white guy.

"G" got stage fright and the Mr said she wanted some dick in her pussy. "G" was nice enough to hand me a condom. I take off my shirt, adjust myself to the table and slide balls deep into her soaked pussy. As I am working my 2 minutes of fame, she is sucking dick and "Mr" is licking her tits.

I mentioned I am about to cum and ask where she likes it, she wanted to feel the cum and wanted me to cum all over her. I pulled out, took off condom and covered her ass and thigh.

It was so hot! I went to the restroom and had a conference call to get to. What a great lunch break.

I hope to run into them again and to meet you Doc at 15th.

Have a great day.

Tommy


***

Doc here again... Thanks to Tommy for a nice first time report. I remember you sir, and you stepped up and delivered what The Mrs. wanted. Hopefully you will be there today (Wednesday) for their encore.

Thanks,
Doc