Friday, February 21, 2014

Flash Report! The Oral Report Strikes Out @ Four Theaters

Doc here with a quick Flash Report from senior correspondent, The Oral Reporter.

***

4 Theaters - 4 Strike Outs

Doc,

About 3 weeks ago I was at the Gulf Coast Theater in Biloxi. I wish I could say it was a good visit, but for a Saturday night it was pretty dead as far as couples playing.  There were 5 couples but none of them were playing with any one  except themselves, and not much of that.  Nothing like it used too be there.

Then last weekend I was in Wichita, so I went to the Circle Cinema (still in terrible condition). I also went to the Vegas Cinema out near the airport in Wichita, (very nice theater and great condition). I then went to Excitement Theater on West St. (another well kept theater). This was a dead Saturday at all 3 locations.  No couples or single ladies at any of the 3 places.

I wish I had a good or at least interesting report to submit, but I struck out in Biloxi and in Wichita.

The Oral Reporter

***
Doc here again... Thanks to The Oral Reporter for taking one (or in this case, 4) for the team. Keep plugging away, sir!

Thanks,
Doc