Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Inside The Mysterious Maya - Part 1: Why I Perform (w/PIC)

Doc here, a man who some say once was a cabin boy on a ship from Palermo to New York, with the first Part of a new series, "Inside The Mysterious Maya".

In this series, you will get deep inside Maya's head, and see how she approaches the lifestyle. She has a very unique take on her sexual self, and it's a must read. Whether it's inside a theater, on her knees at a gloryhole, or meeting guys one on one, she is ALWAYS a bad girl.

See you after the report...

***

Hi Doc,
 
There are several stages I like to perform on.
 
First one is I am horny, it is my addiction, and I doll myself up for play often with hubby's help.

Then going over where all kind of thoughts run through my mind. Once there am shy and nervous and that is strong until something stimulates me. Showing off, hubby exposing my titties or lifting my skirt, guys showing me hard cocks or touching me. That's when I give in.


That's why I like venues where there's immediate action, & no fuzz. Its rare that I spread for one on ones, or go try to seduce somebody in particular. The one on board the ship was an exception for specific reasons, he was the way to being abused by others 

Then when the first cock pushes in I go into a fog of pleasure and loose it. Do not ask me how many are taking turns stuffing my cunt. Hubby knows but not me. It feels like sweet submission and rape. One relieves himself and another is thrusting me the next minute and between orgasms (both theirs and mine) I feel proud of my service to them.

I am rather passive inside my fog and let the guys do as they please. I also let my hubby spread me, hold me wide open, and often decide who's cock I am going to take.
 Being fed cocks through a gloryhole is also very rewarding too, but another game all together, and after a while I have the urge to go and be benched.

More to come...

Maya

***

Doc here again... if you'd like to reach out to Maya, here is her contact info:

E-Mail:  swgirl1978@yahoo.com
YIM:      swgirl1978

I know for a fact she would love it.  Just tell her up front that "Doc sent me!".

Thanks,
Doc