Thursday, June 5, 2014

Flash Report! The Black Hat Visits 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago on 5/12/14

Doc here, a man who some say always brings a meatball to a cannoli fight, with a terrific Flash Report from senior reporter and excellent driver, The Black Hat.
 
TBH visited my "home" theater, 15th Ave Adult Theater in Chicago's western burbs, and had an excellent evening according to his report.
 
Monday and Tuesday evenings after 6 couples are free to 15th Avenue, and some of these evenings can be very good.  And this was one of them!
 
Here we go!


***
“Monday, Monday” at 15th Ave  5-12-14
 
The Black Hat was in town for a short visit and planned an evening at 15th Ave Theater in Melrose Park.  I had hoped to e-mail the Dr. as we crossed paths once at 15th Ave., but have never actually met.  It was not to be as I learned via this site that he was scheduled at one of my favorites, Berlin News Agency in NJ.
 
It’s been a slow spring for the Black Hat.  I don’t like to push the pace.  I get involved but I don’t participate in the “wolf packs”, I find that my fun comes to me, like tonight.
 
I popped in around eight, was greeted by “Roy”,  a friend of the establishment who helped me secure admission and towel in case I opted for the sauna in the back.  After securing my stuff in a locker I surveyed the scene.
 
The theater had one couple in the behind the screen room.  They were 30’s and she was devouring his cock as they took turns in different positions on “the table”.  There were about 3 of us observing from a respectful distance and he was looking around to see what we were up to.  I took a few steps closer and he invited me to come in and stroke in front of her and asked me to smack her ass.  This went on for about ten minutes and I was then asked to do some light hair pulling and head pushing.  They finished up and I headed back to the arcade to see what else was up.
 
Some action, as a second couple appeared and they ducked into a booth for 15 minutes and then left.  A cross dresser got some attention and disappeared with somebody.  Then couple three came in.  She was 30, curvy and cute, dressed in a t-shirt and shorts and he was late 30’s to early 40’s dressed in shorts as well.  I did not catch their names but they knew a lot of people there and had said that they attended the Lingerie Party Saturday night at 15th.
 
They headed to the sauna with a following of about 4 guys (Black Guy, Asian Guy, Phoenix Guy and Young Guy).  I was the last to enter.  They were casually hanging out.  He with a towel around his waist and she topless with a black string bikini bottom.  They were regaling the boys with tales of Saturday night and said they were just there to relax which was fine with everybody.  It turned into a bit of a panel discussion about this thing of ours with topics ranging from this site, other venues, approach strategies, low couple turnout on Mondays, etc.  Oh, and one funny story about some needle dick who leers a little too much and does not get the message (funny). 
 
I will confess that I was smitten with this woman who was so completely at ease in this environment with some very eager men hanging on her every word.  She was very sexy with the sweat of the sauna running down and over her tits.  I really enjoyed talking to these folks and hope to see them again.  It got too hot for me, so I exited, showered, dressed and moved back to the theater.
 
In the theater I came upon a woman in early 40’s sucking her guys cock.  There was a small group, cocks were out and their distance was respectful.  Her guy motioned one man over to sit next to them and he was invited to touch.  I moved in as well and was allowed to touch and then everybody came over and started touching and it just got stupid.  I exited.  I just don’t want to be one of those guys crowding a couple (and neither should you).

I did a lap and returned and she was alternating between blowing her guy and others who had now gotten into a que of some sorts.  After a few good loads she was alternating between her guy standing in front of her and a guy to her left.  Her guy motioned me over so that I was on her right. She worked me into the rotation and gave me some great service and finished me off by jerking my cock and spilling my load onto to her ample tits.  I thanked her, then him and headed for the showers. 
 
Who says Mondays are a drag?
 
Until next time, be cool.
 
The Black Hat

 ***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to The Black Hat for another top shelf report.  Please keep The Good Doctor updated on your travels, sir.  It will be nice to meet you at a port o'call near or far.
 
For the latest information on the next 15th Ave. Adult Theater Party Event (co-hosted by The Good Doctor himself), check out the "2014 Adult Theater Events" page off the top of the homepage. Listed you will see all the fliers for both 15th Ave's parties, as well as others across the great country.
 
Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter