Sunday, August 17, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Mr.& Mrs. CT_Couple @ The Art Cinema in Hartford on 8/17/14 (w/5 PICS of The Mrs!)

Doc here, a man who some say spends his early Sunday mornings editing adult theater reports, and they never fail to put a smile on his pants.
This morning I received this terrific Couple's Flash Report from the very hot Mr.& Mrs. CT_Couple, and his scouting expedition to Hartford's awesome Art Cinema last night, 8/17/14. 
I have been talking with Mr. CT_Couple for a bit, giving advice and recommendations in this thing of ours for him and the little lady. And with that intel, he made his reconnaissance run to The Art Cinema (always highly recommended for first time visiting couples).
Mr. CT_Couple was also kind enough to send along some very hot pics of The Mrs., that I am sure you will tickle your fancy, wet your panties, and cream your jeans (and as always, please click on the thumbnail pics to ENLARGE them)!
So please give a warm Journal round of applause to first time contributors to The Journal, Mr. & Mrs. CT_Couple!
Take it away, kids!
***
Hi Doc,

As you know, my wife and I have been discussing visiting the Art Cinema in Hartford for the first time and seeing what it's all about. Unfortunately, we haven't had much time to make a visit together, so last night I decided to visit it solo to check it out and give my wife a report.
Mrs. CT-Couple
I arrived there at about 8 PM and there were about 15-20 guys in the main theater. Some guys were standing along the sides, however another group was standing in the front of the theater looking up at the balcony. Obviously, that caught my interest so I went to see what everyone was looking at.
Along the front railing of the balcony was a voluptuous woman with her large breasts exposed. It looked like she was just teasing the guys down below. Shortly after that, she and her man came downstairs and took a seat on the main floor. It took less than a minute for her to be completely surrounded by guys vying for her attention.
One guy was invited to drop between and lick her pussy, which he did for a long time making her moan and cum. Her pussy sounded really wet. After awhile, he stood up and she gave him a very long blowjob. After the BJ, he went back down on her again while her man pulled a condom out of their bag. The guy put it on and fucked her for a bit. She seemed pretty worn and tired after that and asked everyone for some time. At that point, most of the crowd dispersed and she sat there for awhile before retreating to the balcony.

At this point I moved toward the front again to see what was going on in the balcony. It looked like there were only a handful of couples up there, much less than I was expecting to see on a Saturday night. A few of them would go to the railing for a little bit and then go back to their seats. I'm not sure if they were just trying to tease the patrons down below, or get the nerve up to come on down. Every now and then you could hear moaning and fucking going on but during my hour and a half visit, no other couples came downstairs.

Mrs. CT_Couple
The whole time I was there, I was texting my wife giving her updates on my impressions of the theater and what was happening there. Overall, I was impressed with the place. The staff did a good job monitoring things and coming out to check on the woman that came downstairs to make sure everyone was behaving. I spoke to a staff member named Nick on my way out and told him why I was there and he gave me the lowdown on the place. Nice guy.
The theater seemed clean and didn't smell bad. The movie playing when I got in was decent but then the next movie that started playing was kind of lame. I'm guessing on a good night, most people aren't watching the movie anyway! The male crowd there seemed to be older but there were a few young guys. All seemed to be respectful. It looked like a few guys were off in the corner at one point canoodling each other a little but it was hard to see over there. 

I'm hoping my wife and I can both visit there soon. I think she'll be a huge hit with the guys. I have a feeling she'll have a number of cocks shoved into her mouth and deep in her pussy in no time. I've shared a few pics of her playing with a guy half her age a couple weeks ago along with a couple solo shots for my report below.

Thanks for a great blog that has been a great resource for us while researching the Art Cinema!
-Mr. CT_Couple
Mrs. CT_Couple & Friend Gallery
(Click the Thumbnails to ENLARGE)



***
Doc here again... Many thanks to Mr. & Mrs. CT_Couple for a great first time report and the HOT images of The Mrs! We look forward to your next installment in your adult theater adventures.
The Good Doctor also hopes he runs into you two at the Back to School Party at The Art Cinema on September 20th at 7PM
The flier for the event can he seen HERE.
Thanks,
Doc