Sunday, November 30, 2014

Flash Report! The Black Hat at The Berlin News Agency in NJ on 10/26/14

Doc here, a man who some say once waited in a Black Friday line for a great deal on a Miracle Whip straightener, with a Flash Report from senior reporter The Black Hat.

TBH ventured to the terrific Berlin News Agency the day after his most recent trip to The Art Cinema in Hartford, and has filed this report to the news desk here at The Journal.

Take it away, sir.

***

Doc,

I made a stop at Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ on my drive South on Sunday 10/26.  I pulled in and said hello to Paul who was on duty and he informed me there was a couple in the booth area.  I paid my fee and buzzed in, and I made my way to a back a booth where from the sounds I determined that some action was being engaged in through the wall.  I waited patiently and the guy standing in the hall next to me made no motion to the booth as a middle aged man exited.  I filled the vacancy and dropped a few dollars in to the slot.

The Berlin News Agency
I squatted down to observe through the glory hole and saw a 40ish couple having fun.  She was on the seat blowing her man and after a few minutes she got up and turned around as he slid into her from behind.  I immediately got hard and got the signal to present my cock.  This was an experienced woman who spent a good amount of time on the head of my cock.  After about 10 minutes of ecstasy I let her know I was about to blow, she welcomed it and sucked it down her throat all the while getting pounded from behind by her guy.

I said thank you and made my exit and decided to check out the theater.  Not much going on, the couple did venture in and we chatted for a few but nothing more and they left.  I made my exit shortly thereafter and headed on down the road.


All in all a great theater weekend.  I observed some very hot action in CT and then received a no frills BJ in NJ.  And that my friends is the beauty of this thing of ours!  I’m headed to NJ again on 12/2 and hope to stop in at BNA again and hopefully I can get back out to Chicago and 15th Ave before the end of the year.  

Till then, be cool.

I am...

The Black Hat

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to The Black Hat for yet another top shelf report from this thing of ours. Keep them coming, sir!

Thanks,
Doc